1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM] Blue Sparks V5 |2.1|UpDate 10.2.11|2.1.A.0.435|

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Z3US, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast

my plzr buddy n thanx for the review...:)

Advertisement

2. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast

more than 50dwnlds but no replies....:(

3. auriga123

auriga123 Lurker

Hey guys

regarding this ROM, Iam assuming this is a tweaked version of 2.1...so we have a stable camera/camcorder ?

And how would i get Timescape+Mediascape back ?

cheers,

4. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast

yeah camera/cam recorder works fine in this rom and for mediascape and timescape i can provide u that..!!

Regards

auriga123 likes this.
  5. auriga123

auriga123 Lurker

Awesome, Could you please give a link to mediascape/timescape + a quick tutorial on how to integrate them (android n00b)

Thanks champ !

P.S. Can i just flash the new ROM via flashtool or do i need to do it via xrecovery ?

6. Xavier

Xavier Well-Known Member

Fantastic ROM, had this on my X10 since day one :)

7. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast

8. jusiek

jusiek Lurker

I wanto to instal this ROM but I have FreeX10 beta 4 by zdzihu with data2SD right now so could anyone help me instal this one. I have tried to instal via xRecovery but it is impossible. Let me know what should I do.

9. McJenold10

McJenold10 Lurker

Regarding of how to install mediascape. My problem is how to install it correctly.

I already save it and boot it to xrecovery den click the install custum zip and i cant find the folder file name for mediascape. i download it and save it to my sd card.. sorry for my bad english..

10. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast

Read the installation instructions carefully i hve written there u hve to be on
    2.1.A.0.435

11. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast

If u r using any 3rd party app, zip should be in that app folder or if u are using default browser it should be in dwnload folder.

Regards

12. malabarth

malabarth Lurker

Hi, there are 2 problem with this post:
    First, I've said no mirrors!
    Why the download link is not correct?

Two, there is a new update available! please edit the post, and put this link!

Blue Sparks

Hope you love the rom
    cheers

13. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast

dwnld link is working fine and as far as update is concerned my exams r going on so not getting enough time.And about mirror i hve given u the whole credit..:):)

If u hve any problem tell me i will remove whole thread...:)

14. kzo05

kzo05 Lurker

hey guys I have a problem how is piss me off, that is the second time that happens, well I got my x10 with this ROM and everything is fine, but yesterday when the alarm was working, after dismiss my cell start to reboot and reboot is a loop, and I can

15. malabarth

malabarth Lurker

The pb is the dwld link, Put my website link, or remove the thread, I don't want mirrors on my files! :)

So please, put this link instead! http://www.malabarth.comeze.com/BlueSparks/

beau420 likes this.
  16. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast

done..!!

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10