• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Bugless Beast V0.2 FRF57 FROYO - New Release is out!

You can turn off the default where apps install to the SD card by typing the following into terminal:

pm setInstallLocation 1

Once you type that in, you should still have the option in Settings>Applications>Manage Applications to move apps to the SD card one by one.

You can edit the install-recovery.sh file to scale down the max frequency, or use SetCPU.

Thanks! :)

Upvote 0
I don't know I installed this 2 times, wiped the 2nd time, and when I went in to log in and sync with my gmail account it sent me into a boot loop. On my Droid this release is epic alright, an epic fail so far. Also I was trying to use p3's lv 250-1250 kernel which has ran great on every other froyo Rom I have tried.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
ok so im kinda new at this, im currently on BB 0.1 so i just DL this zip file then what exactly do i do...sorry for the newbness :eek: do i just change the file i DLed to update.zip?

thanks alot

Yes. If you're already on Froyo 0.1, just rename the file "update.zip" and install it in recovery. ALWAYS make a backup first! :)

Upvote 0
Thought this might be an issue for me - did my first accidental power-down just now when taking my phone out of my pocket and waking it up. Gonna have to be careful w/the buttons. ;)

On the bright side - booted up and immediately responsive, no slow-wakey and sync icon/not responsive problems that I've been getting on 2.2.

I sure hope I'm not jinxing myself, but so far this is an incredibly EPIC ROM for me! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones