• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Butterz sense - Sprint / Virgin- Lots of options [Sense 3.6]

Kritter888

Android Enthusiast
Dec 9, 2012
Florida
In My Opion Best updated stock with enhancements ive tried since ive got this phone everything seems too work awsomely & this works with Both The EVO V 4G VM & the Sprints Evo 3D , if you have like me 4ext Recovery when its asking yes or no through the install process , yes is the checkmark as in continue & no is the cancel x button , I try to remain Stock as My daily so ive maintained for stock Harmonia but this to me is better , not putting down LessAnns Stock version @ all but this too me is updated & seems fast stable & i havent seen it posted here yet so ill add it here, this is not my rom please Thank The Dev on XDA he put alot of work Him & his Team into this & i Really Appreciate & Like it Alot

All Praise Goes To
About THC Butterz
Service provider
U.S.A. - Sprint
City
Virginia Beach, VA
Home country
United States

Signature
Evo 3d- Rom Tester/ enthusiest

---------------------------------------------------------

Link too Xda his info on the Rom & Instructions

Link To Download: i did:Latest Full Build Sense 3.6 theres addons if u want apex more to do
Advanced 3D Gaming

Removed: Goo,

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2233594
i'am myself on hboot 1-50.5050

wanted also too add the reason i took it out was when i went to the xda site the old one i had in there was not the same so i guess thats a noob part on my behalf idk if he changed his paypal account gmail but i got a bradford one when i was there not the one from when i orginally posted this thread, but just for a refrence too others who want too support a dev who you appreciate there work & there not on this site direct link people too the site there on orginally incase something like that does happen ,

The Creator,

thc butterz

Device(s): HTC Evo 3D, HTC Evo 4G, Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Keyocera Echo
Carrier: Not Provided

Wow, I have been in the Android game along time, and this thread inspired me to join this forum!

Always check my op for latest information and installers, also latest rom builds are now being hosted at AFH because I had too meny problems with GOO.

My Rom http://www.androidfilehost.com/?a=show&w=files&flid=5697

My OP http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2233594

ok as i continue too keep this rom & test it out ive noticed that with stock battery will last pretty much all day long , its great i did order a extended battery when i first got my phone but decided too see what stock battery life was like with this rom & it has lasted me a full days use , now iam not saying that i used the phone all day or anything but was fairly active on it throughout the day on and off so iam really impressed still no issues with it, it didnt have busy box preinstalled in the rom i got it from the playstore so idk what is really in the rom too give the stock battery better life unless it has to do with my stock battery being pretty much new but i know when i had harmonia & sevral other roms , batt life still drained fast even when the screen was off , if anyone let me know what u guys think,

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
ya it kinda makes me want too keep def as primary because my extended battery really bulks up the phone like came with its own back cover so now i feel like i have a phone again thats attractive Fast & not bulky or ugly & fits in the orginal stock docking bay i got for my phone, too hookup to the tv too watch videos through the hdmi , or be a media phone listen to pandora that with the extended batt i can not do unless i use the micro usb 2 hdmi port i bought that looks kinda awful lol but it functions , the docking bays designed for the stock fitting evo alot of them dont consider the extended batterys size into play

i still like flashing & playing with other roms just saying as my main daily rom ill keep this

Upvote 0
My most recent experience was sound was very good, but I did not flash Cool, only Beats as included in the June 9 OTA. Fine volume control works now. My observation is this ROM takes more time to boot up and more time to stabilize after booting than most. Nandroids are also very large. The option to not flash Sprint bloat should include more apps. Dimming the led's would be a nice addition.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Wish i knew how to turn over power of thread op too thc butterz since i got him to join :eek:)
the people shouldnt have too wait for me too update the thread , if ther4es a mod that can do this & thc butterz is willing to take over iam happy to step down, Welcome to Android Forums

The mods should be able to just that

Reactions: Kritter888
Upvote 0
sent the mod & thc both messages if hes willing he can take over , because you never know when some servers cost more money or are free websites changes links down , paypal changes any type of reason such as that special questions or request , be gentle though hes new , lol

Not the Android game For sure but here, Android some them XDA members get frustrated with noob type questions so lets try too keep him here ,

Upvote 0
Noticed there is a 2013/10/9
Edition so Downloading now,
😊

Edited: i saw some have reviewed the ROM

There are some things in the old Rom that i had to do in terminal i forget what but Definitely read the xda link on his Rom cause since iam gonna be doing a full wipe n start from scratch with this edition i myself will have to go back to the xda site and read again what to do in terminal cause it activates some features i forget what i think direct injection but i wont go on to explain or assume that's why i i figured I'd say go to the xda link in the beginning of this thread n read because its a feature you might want

Attachments

• 1381843825500.jpg
    1381843825500.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 52
Upvote 0
Noticed there is a 2013/10/9
Edition so Downloading now,
��

Edited: i saw some have reviewed the ROM

There are some things in the old Rom that i had to do in terminal i forget what but Definitely read the xda link on his Rom cause since iam gonna be doing a full wipe n start from scratch with this edition i myself will have to go back to the xda site and read again what to do in terminal cause it activates some features i forget what i think direct injection but i wont go on to explain or assume that's why i i figured I'd say go to the xda link in the beginning of this thread n read because its a feature you might want

Been following this ROM myself so will comment on the direct injector scripts.

There's a post by the Developer stating that the scripts have been removed and no longer ship with the ROM per the request of their creator. If you still have it saved on your SD card you can use it. If you don't, the creator has created a new thread titled: Killjoy scripts I believe and you can download and use those. I'm not an expert on it but I believe it increased RAM and CPU performance.

Killjoy link

Reactions: Kritter888
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones