• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Rom] CDMA Droid Razr | Bionx Nx 2.0.5 | Adreno HD | Beats Bravia | FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i bypass the activation screen. I did the backwards c trick starting in top left, top right, bottom rightm bottom left , Like i originally bypassed on stock rom but its not working. this rom looks impressive somebody help please so i can check it out.!

Il take ah look a little later bud after the festiv activities. Mines now deactivated so il find a door for yah.

-Update-
These reboots are driving me nuts seeing, ofcourse i havnt had any yet tho... But i will be pushing out a system performance update after the holidays to try and fix this bug. I cant let this sit. Il probably take the oppurtunity and update some features as well. Maybe update the dashboard a little bit.

Happy Holidays!

Upvote 0
Yea i cant figure out how to get pass this activation screen uploadfromtaptalk1356370778182.jpguploadfromtaptalk1356370846939.jpg
Here's my info
uploadfromtaptalk1356370933125.jpg
I'm running unable to use the 4G lte feature on my network right now they do not offer it. I did the *#*#info and turn off radio and think i can get my network working on it but I can't get pass this beloved screen. Texts come thru and 3g was up so my sim is activated just can't get by activation. Every time I do *228 I get sim error. Tried it 30x. Network is active just can bypass this screen please help guys this was my 1st flash and seemed successful. This rom looks bad ass too, somebody help?

Upvote 0
Yea i cant figure out how to get pass this activation screen View attachment 46088View attachment 46089
Here's my info
View attachment 46090
I'm running unable to use the 4G lte feature on my network right now they do not offer it. I did the *#*#info and turn off radio and think i can get my network working on it but I can't get pass this beloved screen. Texts come thru and 3g was up so my sim is activated just can't get by activation. Every time I do *228 I get sim error. Tried it 30x. Network is active just can bypass this screen please help guys this was my 1st flash and seemed successful. This rom looks bad ass too, somebody help?

I might have to add a version were the setup is disabled. But il see if it can be bypassed

Upvote 0
The problem may not be you but Safestrap. Try reinstalling safestrap 3.0 to your device. This may fix rom boot problems and reboots.

Boot stock system, remove recovery, unistall safestrap, reinstall Safestrap, reinstall recovery, reboot and give it a go.
This method will erase all custom rom slots and roms.

Ive come across this problem once and have notified Hashcode, waiting for a reply.

Upvote 0
This rom will be updated to jellybean with the new ota upgrade. This update will require users to update to the new ota update and upgrade their system. (a tuturial will be made)
A release date is unknown, but this gives me a chance to update everything.

If you updraded to jellybean, be aware that this rom may be incapadible with your device now! The system radio image was upgraded to Jellybean which makes all ICS builds useless for activated users (Data and SMS will not work!)

Take precautions on the new update and ask questions first before assuming your rights as a user.

This is an important update so i will begin work on it asap when my schedule allows. Looking for devs and modders for help and assistance for team members.

Biotic out

Upvote 0
how do i bypass the activation screen. I did the backwards c trick starting in top left, top right, bottom rightm bottom left , Like i originally bypassed on stock rom but its not working. this rom looks impressive somebody help please so i can check it out.!

slide down statusbar, enable airplane mode, tap the following cornerz (top left, top right, low right, low left) continue setup.

Upvote 0
If you updraded to jellybean, be aware that this rom may be incapadible with your device now! The system radio image was upgraded to Jellybean which makes all ICS builds useless for activated users (Data and SMS will not work!)

Take precautions on the new update and ask questions first before assuming your rights as a user.

Confirmed, this rom will not work under a user upgraded to OTA JB update.
I am currently working on the sequel "Catalyst"
No ETA at this time, many more features will be available.

Upvote 0
Confirmed, this rom will not work under a user upgraded to OTA JB update.
I am currently working on the sequel "Catalyst"
No ETA at this time, many more features will be available.

Dear Biotic,

after 3/4 weeks using your Rom v2.5 i get an unexpected error message and this message i can not get away . After pressing okay, it comes again...
Rebooting, wiping cache, etc. did not help.

I had exectly the same issue with you 1.6 Version Rom before. I am wondering if there is something in the Rom that tries to do after 3/4 weeks (update?)..

I don't think that i have only bad luck or that it is a GSM issue or?

MasteROe

Upvote 0
i dont think this rom likes my phone. i uninstalled everything and tried it all over again and it didn't work. it still rebooted on me and the camera still froze up on me. was i suppose to wipe the stock rom as well when booting to a different partition?

If your phone is rebooting, try the trick above i mentioned with the build.prop

This rom would only need a clean rom slot and the razr running the ICS Kernel. If you updated to jellybean, this rom will not boot or constantly malfunction on you (hence the Catalyst beta I just releases)

REMEMBER: THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR OTA ICS USERS

Upvote 0
If your phone is rebooting, try the trick above i mentioned with the build.prop

This rom would only need a clean rom slot and the razr running the ICS Kernel. If you updated to jellybean, this rom will not boot or constantly malfunction on you (hence the Catalyst beta I just releases)

REMEMBER: THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR OTA ICS USERS

i will try the build.prop issue. I am on a clean ics rom. only thing different about my stock ics room are the dozen or so apps that are frozen. haven't updated to JB because i was waiting for your JB rom to come out and all the bugs to get fixed.

Thanks for your contribute to the custom rom community.

EDIT - I think editing ro.build.type worked. I was able to back out of the camera with out it crashing the whole phone and causing a reboot.

Never mind- this rom hatesme

Reactions: Biotic
Upvote 0
OK.. I am a little lost on where to get started. I am coming from the EVO. things seemed a little more straight foward for that device.. just about any recovery will do ..... anyway How do I use the safestrap recovery. It seemed real confusing as well as there being 1000 different versions out there.. lol

I am very well versed with rooting . I even have made a few ROMS myself... for the HTC EVO. I am just a little confused here with this safestraqp stuff. Please help this RAZR NOOB

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones