• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROM CM10 Hybrid Stock (WIP)

aboatright

Android Expert
Aug 24, 2011
Orlando,FL
This is a hybrid ROM. On the surface you will see what appears to be a stock LG Spirit NIB. But a look under its hood and we reveal the speed and glory that is our current version of CM10 by PlayfulGod.

The credits to this are far and wide.
First and foremost PlayfulGod for the use of his CM10 as a system only base.
credit to PlayfulGod for acore service apks and update script.
Credit to Dragunkorr for his base system apk from the pyramid (HTC).
Credit to OpGaNex Project for use of system apk
Credit to Viperdink for deodexing LG Stock components for operable use on CM10 hybrid base.
Credit to LG Optimus for giving me stock stuff I needed. ;-)
Credit to BobZ for his CM10 version for LG Motion....I like it. Bobz cool.
Credit to EarlyMon on AF for...he knows.
Credits to Droid views for the additional LG themes.

DO NOT BE SURPRISED TO FIND SOME NEAT SURPRISES.

Dual theming possible!!!
Through the CM theme chooser and the LG Home.

Download here
http://db.tt/MfINjQfd

y8edujap.jpg

e3ugy6aq.jpg

utama4ap.jpg

evy7uter.jpg

If you like my work thank me. If you want to. But I do this for fun.

Degenerate Droid Development
M.G.D. LLC.

You're right. Never mind. I'll trash it..you guys must obviously have enough ROMs to play with if you boo an idea. Right?

Forgive them, for they know not what they boo at. All of us Spiritians have been eagerly awaiting the glorious cm10 to have its final release. Some of us get antsy, some remain poised. Ive been playing around with it myself, trying to get the LTE to work, but I'm not a prolific dev like PG so I can't really do much. But yes, I like the sound of this ROM :D I especially like that you include the fact that it's dual themeable, I really don't like the stock icons >_>

Upvote 0
Forgive them, for they know not what they boo at. All of us Spiritians have been eagerly awaiting the glorious cm10 to have its final release. Some of us get antsy, some remain poised. Ive been playing around with it myself, trying to get the LTE to work, but I'm not a prolific dev like PG so I can't really do much. But yes, I like the sound of this ROM :D I especially like that you include the fact that it's dual themeable, I really don't like the stock icons >_>

no disrespect, but I don't need you speaking for me. I know what I booed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones