• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] CM9 Tenderloin nightlies

Then why aren't you a guide? :D

Why AREN'T you a guide? Did they ever offer it to you?

Nope.

I suspect I'm a little outspoken and blunt for that role.

I understand AF's zero-tolerance policy, but I don't necessarily agree with it, and when I've felt that someone needed to be told they're a dolt, I have done so on several occasions... and have received the attendant warnings/post edits/moderator PMs.

Upvote 0
I don't know about you guys but I don't really find any major improvements for the the touchpad in the nightly modes. This does not suggest that there aren't updates it seems to me that they are not that significant. I am still on 04/08/2012 and have not had any problems what so ever the only thing I wish is for my Facebook calendar to sync with the one on my device but what can you do.

Upvote 0
If you follow this thread, which I do occasionally, you'd see there aren't many tenderloin-only changes: Gerrit Code Review

That does not mean there weren't ICS updates that you may want: Gerrit Code Review

If you got the latest 4.0.4 code, early April I believe (should say in settings... about tablet), and don't have trouble with moboot due to TWRP and moboot themes (somewhat fixed in 0429), I don't see the need to be updating all the time, let alone daily.

Nightly builds are build for every device on a nearly-daily schedule by an automated process, where only code that applies to each device is used. It's very probable the only difference between 3 successive days would be indiscernible, even by checking those logs.
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/s....*+AND+-project:^CyanogenMod/.*kernel.*)),n,z

Upvote 0
Yea everything is working just fine with the early April build of 4.0.4. Last night something weird happened where I left my touchpad on my desk with 85% battery left and when I tried turning it on this morning all of the battery was drained! I will have to get to the bottom of this.

I wonder if juice defender would be able to do something for battery life?

Upvote 0
May 21:
James Sullins said:
should be a good week for CM9 on Touchpad, more soon ..

:D

eyeballer said:
jcsullins fixed the audio bug and sneakily included it the 4.2 wifi driver zip as an easter egg of sorts for you guys to find. I believe Rebel0376 was the first to find it - congrats! The patch for the audio fix is now pending in gerrit :)

eyeballer said:
jcsullins fix is now merged so it'll be in both new nightlies from 5/22: http://review.cyanog....com/#/c/16316/

eyeballer said:
Yes, both nightlies as of 5/22 have the new wifi and audio fixes.

Upvote 0
So I wiped my Touchpad that had AOKP on it and tried installing eyeballer's 5/23 nightly. When it rebooted I kept getting the error message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped" and when I hit okay the dialog just pops back up.

So then I wiped again and tried installing the 5/22 CM9 nightly and I am having the same problem.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones