• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] CyanogenMod 10 for the LG Motion 4G LGMS770 (l0)

Hey hey
Listen i havent been using this rom for awhile
But if i remember it did not have CNE framework or the policies
While gutting version f I removed all CNE
I found that it seems to help with battery heat and life

i cant say it wont cause issues on this rom but it seems to Stand alone an not requiring anything ekse
So if anybody with flashing knowledge wants to test
make a backup
unzip my file
add the lines from my text to your build.prop
boot into recovery
wipe dalvik and cache
flash the CneFrameworkPolicies.zip
reboot

I hope this helps
but be prepared to flash a backup incase of any issues
as i am not running this rom otherwise i would have tested for you

Attachments

• CneFrameworkPolicies.zip
    165.7 KB · Views: 219
Upvote 0
Hi,

I have a quick question, I live in Ecuador and I'd like to know if this cell phone will work in our networks, here we have

2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - N7105

as far as I saw a chip similar to the ones for gms, I wonder if this cell will work,

thanks in advance for your help

DISCLAIMER: This is a CUSTOM' ROM! Use at YOUR OWN RISK!!! By using this ROM, you understand that that I am not liable for any or all consequences of using this ROM. If you don't know what you're doing, DON'T TRY IT. Use at your own risk!

Upvote 0
Hi,

I have a quick question, I live in Ecuador and I'd like to know if this cell phone will work in our networks, here we have

2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - N7105

as far as I saw a chip similar to the ones for gms, I wonder if this cell will work,

thanks in advance for your help

DISCLAIMER: This is a CUSTOM' ROM! Use at YOUR OWN RISK!!! By using this ROM, you understand that that I am not liable for any or all consequences of using this ROM. If you don't know what you're doing, DON'T TRY IT. Use at your own risk!

It has no gsm radios so it won't work at all

Upvote 0
Sorry to be a nuisance guys,

I recently flashed the cyanogenmod ROM on my LG Motion.
I also recently found out that I could not use my bluetooth to share files
between my phone and another android. To be more specific,
whenever I try to share a file through a file manager or something of the sort, the bluetooth option would usually show up; however, after flashing cyanogenmod
whenever I try to share a file the bluetooth option does not appear anymore.
Have any of you experienced this bug?

Thank you for the help guys.

Upvote 0
Yes, turning airplane mode on & off fixed the problem.

Thank you for your help.

Regarding recovery - I have both Rom Manager (premium) and nandroid backup installed.

Yesterday when I attempted ROM backup with Rom Manager phone went back to virgin CM10 state.

I am quite ignorant of how all the unlock bootstrap stuff works. Should I look to de-install 2nd-init Recovery or just use nandroid for ROM backup?

Thanks again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones