• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Cyanogenmod For Droid V5.0.7 (05/24/2010)

I upgraded to 5.0.7.1 from 5.0.6.2 themed with DarkEdge. I did a complete wipe of data/cache, but some of my icons are still themed. Not a big deal as I was going to retheme to DarkEdge anyway, but I was just wondering for future reference how to completely untheme.

wipe /system/ as well. If you restored backups of apps they could have brought the themed icons back as well. Really depends on what is still themed

Upvote 0
anybody know why I am not able to get the battery level to show in the battery? I replaced phones and it was on the other phone and now that i've loaded both 5.0.7 and 5.0.7.1 and both do not have the battery level listed in the status bar.

its an option in spare parts. It used to be checked by default but no longer is.

Reactions: zim2704
Upvote 0
ahhh, need the premium version for that. That's why I didn't see them. I'm on that.

Thanks,
Joe

While the premium version is awesome and I'm all for donating more money to the awesome dev(s) of good software in general, you don't need premium to get the bekit and P3droid kernels IIRC. :D

I think they're in the download list of Cyanogen ROMs on the free version, can't remember for sure.

Upvote 0
While the premium version is awesome and I'm all for donating more money to the awesome dev(s) of good software in general, you don't need premium to get the bekit and P3droid kernels IIRC. :D

I think they're in the download list of Cyanogen ROMs on the free version, can't remember for sure.

lol. I was just coming back to ask where the heck those two were, cuz I didn't see them. Now I see them thanks to your post.

Joe

Upvote 0
I've never really used folders before, but I just created one the other day to hold a few direction shortcuts. I didn't realize that there's no option to sort the items in the folder by name or any other method. Does anyone know an app out there that does this? If not, can this be requested for the next CM build?

Folders within folders would be nice too.

Upvote 0
I've never really used folders before, but I just created one the other day to hold a few direction shortcuts. I didn't realize that there's no option to sort the items in the folder by name or any other method. Does anyone know an app out there that does this? If not, can this be requested for the next CM build?

You might try Apps Organizer and FolderOrganizer (both in the market). I haven't used either in months but they might fit your needs.

Upvote 0
Cool, I'll look into those. List view would be awesome.

I'm having problems with tethering with this build. Downloaded the Wireless Tether app from the marketplace, but whenever I set the internet tethering bubble to on in settings and back out it automatically reverts to off. Is this needed to tether? Or is there something I'm missing? Can't quite remember how I got it to work prior to this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones