• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]Dark Minimalist 7 REBIRTH [Updated 5-13-2012]

I have been running your rom for a few days now and love it. However, I saw that G60 updated his to include a proximity sensor fix. I installed his rom, and I am still getting your splash image when I boot my phone. Any thoughts?

nothings wrong wif the splash image though. it looks pretty nice :) but yea ik wat ur talking about n im not sure how to fix it either :p

Upvote 0
How do you do that?

Open the CM7's zip and take the boot.img and put it in DM7's zip

really i didnt noe...wats the difference mobster? 215 dpi? im interested..ever since i flashed the first minimal triumph, i loved it so much :)

Updared apps and tweaks and More powerful :D

Reactions: jarjar124
Upvote 0
Wow, this rom is amazingly snappy--its the best one I've tried. One thing would make it better--simple fix. The toggle buttons on the notification bar for wifi, Bluetooth etc look a little grainy, especially when disabled and blue. If the resolution could be upped on those this would be absolutely perfect in functionality AND appearance. You guys rock!

Edit: this is referring to v1.1 rebirth

Upvote 0
Wow, this rom is amazingly snappy--its the best one I've tried. One thing would make it better--simple fix. The toggle buttons on the notification bar for wifi, Bluetooth etc look a little grainy, especially when disabled and blue. If the resolution could be upped on those this would be absolutely perfect in functionality AND appearance. You guys rock!

Edit: this is referring to v1.1 rebirth
I'm glad you like mine & Gunz work, i could update this rom to a newer version for you, but it's gonna take me a minute as i'm involed in several projects. Let me know

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones