1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root {ROM} Das bamf 3.0. V. 4.9

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by digdug1, Jul 15, 2011.

1. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert
    None

Aug 8, 2010
    Sales
    Massachusetts
    See I'm perfectly happy with "standard, plain" AOSP. I used to think I liked sense in moderation, but I've come to realize I don't. I'm just afraid they will make it more of a senseless build than true AOSP. I'll be keeping an eye on this, though. Thanks for the heads up

Advertisement

2. djkeller3

djkeller3 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 5, 2010
    Business Owner
    Lexington, KY

Yeah, it's gonna be interesting. I believe they are working off the CyanogenMod base though, so my bets are that what we'll get is a more integrated, cool-looking *CM7* which is precisely what I'd like to see.

3. dylanabby

dylanabby Newbie
    None

Jul 24, 2011
    According to thunderboltforums, team bamf left because of such the negativity on xda which I've witnessed on there even coming from senior members from this forum. I for one wouldn't want to see noobs such as myself experiencing problems with their device. You get flamed and trashed talked to just for posting a question. And when people such as myself actually do a forum search to find answers and don't find them, you post a thread and someone calls you a Dumbass. I just can't comprehend the holier than thou attitude that some people have simply because they know more than you do...they need to get over themselves