1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM] Fission 2.3.1 any one has the .apk for the Android Market??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Xeneize480, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Xeneize480

Xeneize480 Android Enthusiast

:( I did the Market upgrade with ApeX but now that I am using Fission I can't find any of the market update to work with Fission... :eek:

Advertisement

2. droid_freak

droid_freak Well-Known Member

Xeneize480 likes this.
  3. Xeneize480

Xeneize480 Android Enthusiast

4. masse

masse Well-Known Member

I am running the latest fission. That market update worked for me until I switched to the lucid theme. Now I think it replaced it with an older version.

5. javroch

javroch Member

Themes will always do that since themes, if built correctly, should replace every package from /system/app so that they fully overwrite any previous theme that you may have installed. Since themes won't have the new android market since the ROM didn't in the first place, you'll have to re-apply it. The same goes for the DX_Camera if you've flashed it and anything else you've flashed over the ROM basically.

6. droid_freak

Had to say I really liked the Black Out theme for the DX but it just won't stay stable on my phone. I may try it again with a fresh SBF and Fission load. I noticed it also loaded D2 Bootstrap. Nice work, great look.

7. javroch

javroch Member

I'm glad you like my work. What do you mean that it won't stay stable on your phone? I haven't heard any feedback like that before. Also, I don't load either Bootstrap at all with my theme so that shouldn't have anything to do with the theme itself. I'm not sure where that would be coming from. Feel free to PM me with more details and I can try and look into it. Do other themes for Fission give you the same problem?

8. droid_freak

PM sent.

9. masse

masse Well-Known Member

Blackout worked great for me.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews