• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROM:FL04 Dedoxed and Tweaks

mholloway

Android Expert
Dec 13, 2011
nj
this is what iam running on my phone and i just wanna share,i had no part in any of these threads .

i wanna thank Kobridge and Dan from XDA for there hard work.
hopfully this works ,lol this should be the link to Kobridge's rom which i fl04 jellybean,dedoxed,and tweaked,
[ROM][FL04][JB][Dedoxed] Kobridge's Tweaked Stock ROM + Addons + 4 tweak modes

[FL04] Modifications.
which include the ripple lockscreen.

and i wanna thank Codegerm and dhabell for showing me how to post links to these threads. i hope you guys enjoy.
(ps, iam sorry cant get it to work but posted links to look for in xda or google it maybe.)

never seen that before lol. the links light up green when you mouse over them, but they arent clickable.

Lol.on my phone I can click on them but shows the link and says web page is down. I don't know what I did wrong.
I will try again after I eat dinner . no go for me but if someone wants to post links go ahead, like i said just trying to share.

Upvote 0
ok, Im digging in... I have FK23 currently lets see how I do.... being that im on fk23 do I need to flash the modem & kernel? if so just flash them first then the 04 rom?

First make a back up .when I did it I flashed the rooted stock version of FL04.then later on I went to Kobride ROM.so I already had the modem installed.you can flash 04 modem first then use a recovery to flash ROM then flash the kernel.you have to flash the kernel last to get rid of the recovery.

Upvote 0
crap I did modem in phone... should I just go back & put it in boot loader? I dident have the phone box checked, Sorry I'm trying to get through this myself but keep tripping myself up..

I would say if things be a we bit messed up you could put the phone in download mode and flash the one click for FL04, then you will have the modem in already then go from there to Odin a recovery kernel then flash the ROM and kernel if you are wishing to put in the tweaked one.

Codegerm

Upvote 0
my phone shows fl04 should I proceed & if so when doing the ROM & kernel do they each go in a different box on odin pc

OK now you have the modem in you can use PC and flash a recovery kernel then flash the ROM and kernel from phone or put ROM in boot loader box and flash. When that's done put kernel in boot loader box and flash.

Upvote 0
my phone shows fl04 should I proceed & if so when doing the ROM & kernel do they each go in a different box on odin pc

depends on how they are set for install if they are zip cwm flashable then you just need to Odin a kernel with CWM then boot right into recovery, then while in that recovery flash the rom and then flash the kernel in that same CWM recovery session, and then reboot.

Upvote 0
I've been trying to flash this rom. I used mobile Odin to flash the agat recovery then boot into it and flash the rom and tweaks all at once then the stock fl04 kernel last then reboot system and it goes into a bootloop with the sprint screen? Am I using the wrong recovery to flash? I still don't really understand all the cwm recovery and incompatible recovers and brick bug and all that. I can't remember where I got the agat recovery from to flash the rom I can remove my sd from my phone to see I guess, but it booted into recovery just fine just won't boot after the rom and 04 kernel flash. The first time I used Odin to recover back to 04 rooted one click and it failed the first time then tried it again and it worked, but now my phone is just stuck in this bootloop?

Upvote 0
try doing a reset also make sure you have the modem (base band for FL04) flashed in. If all those are correct and phone data is turned on for 3g then you might need to do a SCRTN reset ##72786# this will cause your phone to re-provision its data (do the hands free activation process). It does take a few minutes to do so be in a decent signal area if you need to do it.

Reactions: cmitchell17
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones