• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

rom for craig cmp741e

Kes F
Hello jonathanburge. Can you send the link to how you Rooted your Craig CMP741E.
Ive been searching and searching and I Cannot Find any info. Also let me know if the Root was succesful.

I looked around for a working root for my cmp741e and found one for rootthatics but could not get it to work and then my friend bought a d2 tablet said to check to see if it was prerooted because his was. I downloaded superSU off 1mobile and fond out it was prerooted. So install super user app and see. I think all this cheaper tablets are prerooted. And adjusting the processor takes the.lag out of them. Google installing google play on cmp741e and there is a helpful site on showing how with es explorer

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones