• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]{GB 2.3.7}187MoD-HoneyBread6 +[Kernel]Genocide 2.6.35.14 For Non-CM7 (4/11/12)

The power supply for my PC died, so I'm currently in the process of getting a new one so I can finish it up. I've actually been working on my Rom. The one on this thread was actually based off CTMod accidently. I put the wrong framework into the Rom when I uploaded it. So I'm trying to debug the one that I've been working on. It's just hard with no PC and no access to my files.

Upvote 0
Fist Successful Boot!! Still got a lot of issues to work out. But it's running.

Attachments

• Quadrant.jpg
    Quadrant.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 0
It's about done. I just have to figure out why it runns fine on my phone, but when I flash it to another it bootloops no matter what I try. The only option I can think of at this rate it to make a cwm-bk-up for everyone to download. You'd just have to install it like your doing a recovery on your phone. Until I can figure out the issue.

Upvote 0
It's about done. I just have to figure out why it runns fine on my phone, but when I flash it to another it bootloops no matter what I try. The only option I can think of at this rate it to make a cwm-bk-up for everyone to download. You'd just have to install it like your doing a recovery on your phone. Until I can figure out the issue.

have u tried flashing the backup on a different phone to see if it caused the same issue?

Upvote 0
have u tried flashing the backup on a different phone to see if it caused the same issue?

Yes. If I use the back up made with CWM on my phone it works fine on other phones. But when I do a system dump and re-package everything and try to re flash it using the install zip from sd method everything runs through successfull, but always ends up bootlooping.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones