• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]{GB 2.3.7}187MoD-HoneyBread6 +[Kernel]Genocide 2.6.35.14 For Non-CM7 (4/11/12)

Swype force closed once when I tried to use the input method to get the android keyboard. I have uninstalled swipe and all is good.

Ok. One other person had the same problem. Going to have to look into that more.

Just installed ..... Nice work Skater !!I had a problem w/ Swype too . Instead of uninstalling , I just went in to Applications , selected Swype and cleared the data . Worked fine after that . Also had problem w/ A2SD . Gonna uninstall and re-install w/ zip . :D Gonna play with this thing for a while and I'll letcha know if I run across anything else . Thanks for your contribution to the Forum .

Reactions: The~Skater~187
Upvote 0
Cube.jpg
Just like CCSM.

Upvote 0
Hi I have tried do the swype method you have described but I still get a force close.

Please Help!

Ok, first you have to tell me what exactly you have done. I need to know what steps your talking about and and what steps you have done? Also if you have removed anything from the system side of the Rom?

Upvote 0
Ok, first you have to tell me what exactly you have done. I need to know what steps your talking about and and what steps you have done? Also if you have removed anything from the system side of the Rom?

Hi I did the install as described, I also have attempted to move from sd card to android sys/app the swype file "no luck" I have attempted to remove swype and reinstall it but no luck.

Thanks in advance

Tim

Upvote 0
the instructions are confusing me. it seems that i have to download h.b.s. install it and then download h.b. and install it? i dont know but i want this rom. help me out a little please. thanks.

You can download either and flash it. The new one is just updated, both are still fine for use, so long as you have CWM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones