• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]{GB 2.3.7}187MoD-HoneyBread6 +[Kernel]Genocide 2.6.35.14 For Non-CM7 (4/11/12)

hey skater I just installed your room .very neat. i was using ctmod before. im not too good with widgets and such. there is a clock with temp which i do like how do i change it to 1. english and 2 my city. it cant seem to find it. thanks a bunch. great job!!

Thanks!
I wouldnt use the clock widget that comes with the launcher. It has gps location issues and it hasnt been fully translated to english yet, so I included fancy widgets to use for now

Reactions: DaddyZap
Upvote 0
i recently installed the updated 187mod(HBS). when i first checked it out it looked the same as the prevous version except there were some new apps. the new screen shots you have up dont look like that on my phone. do i have to make setting changes to get it to look like that or download something? it was really the screen shot of the far left that i didnt see on my phone. also i see it has koumakernel 1.0 i just recently saw that koumakernel is updayed to 1.1 now. can i flash that with your rom?

Upvote 0
i recently installed the updated 187mod(HBS). when i first checked it out it looked the same as the prevous version except there were some new apps. the new screen shots you have up dont look like that on my phone. do i have to make setting changes to get it to look like that or download something? it was really the screen shot of the far left that i didnt see on my phone. also i see it has koumakernel 1.0 i just recently saw that koumakernel is updayed to 1.1 now. can i flash that with your rom?

What is different on your phone? Are you running 187-H.B.S.2 or are you Running HoneyBread? Koumas new kernel can be installed with this Rom if you want to use it, just follow the install directions on his thread.

Upvote 0
im running HBS2. not really much is different. it just doesnt look like your new screenshot. the one on the far left, of the home screen i think. with the droid hovering over the honeycomb. its not really that important i just like the way it looks and was woundering why i didnt see it on my phone. also.... i was a dumass and saw the v6supercharger,kak, and 3g turbo tweeks. i installed them and realized after the fact that you allready did a grip of tweeks to HBS2. (i no im lame)lol so now my speed test is extreamly low. i uninstall all the tweeks i could in script manager but its still slow on speed test. i havent noticed a difference in the way phone proforms except the apps are slow to show up when i turn phone on. but after they do show up its fine. id rather just go back to before the tweeks. can i just reflash HBS2 or is there a better way?

Upvote 0
What do you guys think, keep the old or go new?

New Notes.jpg

Attachments

• New Home.jpg
    New Home.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Conky.jpg
    Conky.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
i did your updated rom. i read that your geting 1400+. is that your speed test? if yes, how do you get it that fast? i got 1300 for my highest once. that was just after i flashed your update and added kouma 1.2 after i noticed the huge increase in memery i got from 1.2 i added about 50mb of apps. some i use and some i just wanted to see what they were. when i did a speed test this morning i only hit 38!! since then i deleted the bout 45mb of apps. but i still cant get higher then 200. your useing hroarkernel right with kak? or koume? im useing koume 1.2 and my card is 16gb class 4. any pointers?

Upvote 0
i did your updated rom. i read that your geting 1400+. is that your speed test? if yes, how do you get it that fast? i got 1300 for my highest once. that was just after i flashed your update and added kouma 1.2 after i noticed the huge increase in memery i got from 1.2 i added about 50mb of apps. some i use and some i just wanted to see what they were. when i did a speed test this morning i only hit 38!! since then i deleted the bout 45mb of apps. but i still cant get higher then 200. your useing hroarkernel right with kak? or koume? im useing koume 1.2 and my card is 16gb class 4. any pointers?

Im running koumakernel 1.2 without k.a.k. Backup your sdcard and try a fresh install.

Reactions: leftnut26
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones