• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] GingerSteem Extreme for LG Esteem MS910

anyone have any problems with MMS ? and can anyone advise how to fix the swipe fc's I updated the swipe cuz it asked to so maybe that's mistake? can I go back to the beta version that was orignally put on the rom? if so can somebody please give a brief explaniatin how to? Please///

I too am having problem with MMS

Disconnect from WiFi..that does the trick

Upvote 0
WAIT, WOWO, Usually when you flash rom you have to start from scratch but after this one all my apps and everything are how I had em before flash, sweett......Oh wait i didnt even wipe data thats why its same but the rom is still there. overwrite? lol

GingerEsteem was used as a base for GingerEsteem Extreme/ Esteemed so yes and no thats why you didnt have to wipe all the data

Upvote 0
screen_20120105_2120.png

Can't thank you enough guys. This thing has been super stable all day for me as well. :D (Unstable @ 2.0ghz)

Upvote 0

i didnt have the screen on for more than that..i have profiles set up that change the cpu settings lower when the screens off or charging, or if batteries almost dead. and i did this at work today and there was times where my screen would be off and its set to 768mhz but it have ran about 20 benchmarks on it at 2.0ghz and it was fine

Upvote 0
i didnt have the screen on for more than that..i have profiles set up that change the cpu settings lower when the screens off or charging, or if batteries almost dead. and i did this at work today and there was times where my screen would be off and its set to 768mhz but it have ran about 20 benchmarks on it at 2.0ghz and it was fine

Ah ok..lol. Well if my max was 1.4 or 1.5 then I could see the increase in performance so I'd say that it was worth it, I think this is a good compromise :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones