• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Harmonia 3.17 17Nov12 (ICS\Sense 3.6)

Okay i got one for you guys. I got my new phone yesterday the S3 and activated it everything went fine for the most part. Later on that night was messing around with my EVO V and hit activate phone just to see what would happen if my mom were to do it. My new S3 a minute later had the refreshing profile and prl flash across the screen and then rebooted my phone number was changed. I found this out when I was texting people and they were responding with "who is this" so I called them and my number was different and I had a bad echo on my end when I talked to them. I called VM to see WTH happened and no one could tell me what happened only thing they could tell me was that a customer service rep did not change it but they told me the time and date that it was changed and it was around the time i hit activate on my EVO V. I didn't tell them I hit activate on the EVO because its completely flashed to Harmonia with the fix everything thread and was not sure if the ##numbers# was in the rom or not.
I got my number changed back today and now S3 is working correctly again.

My question is has anyone herd of this happening before?

Upvote 0
Okay i got one for you guys. I got my new phone yesterday the S3 and activated it everything went fine for the most part. Later on that night was messing around with my EVO V and hit activate phone just to see what would happen if my mom were to do it. My new S3 a minute later had the refreshing profile and prl flash across the screen and then rebooted my phone number was changed. I found this out when I was texting people and they were responding with "who is this" so I called them and my number was different and I had a bad echo on my end when I talked to them. I called VM to see WTH happened and no one could tell me what happened only thing they could tell me was that a customer service rep did not change it but they told me the time and date that it was changed and it was around the time i hit activate on my EVO V. I didn't tell them I hit activate on the EVO because its completely flashed to Harmonia with the fix everything thread and was not sure if the ##numbers# was in the rom or not.
I got my number changed back today and now S3 is working correctly again.

My question is has anyone herd of this happening before?

so maybe your EVO sent the "activate" command and the result of that command was routed to your S3... well that's cool, i just hope that is rare so it never happens to me! :p

Upvote 0
so maybe your EVO sent the "activate" command and the result of that command was routed to your S3... well that's cool, i just hope that is rare so it never happens to me! :p
I got the Evo activated what I did was went into the manual programming menu and zeroed out my MIN#. Then just did the hands free activate and everything went fine the second time.

Upvote 0
Hi,
Im super new to Android forum. I really need help. Virgin mobile phone, they screwed us BIG TIME!! I saw that u amd maybe others can help. Im looking for a way to.access my data again and internet. My data stopped, not knowing I had a cap. VM proceeded to tell me I had to pay a month in advance.ridiculous. can u please help me.

Thank u for ur time

Liane

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones