1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM] Heavenly Divine v0.1 [4-18-2012)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jaay Dogg, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

The DISCLAIMER: It is not my fault if you brick, break, or destroy your phone with this rom, Now with that out of the way make a BACKUP first, then do the three wipes data factory reset, dalvik cache in advanced, & format the system in mounts & storage. Once that's done flash the rom, as soon as the rom finishes installing flash the custom Gapps I've provided, then flash The OC Kernel 1.7.20, then reboot & enjoy. :D

What's themed in this rom: Browser, Calculator, Camera & Camera screen settings button icons,Notification bar power widgets, Desk Clock, Contacts, Messaging, Gallery, Google Search, Gmail, Google Music Player, News & Weather, Market (Playstore), Phone dialer, Keyboard, System UI, Settings, Framework-res, Dropbox, File Manager, Rom Manager, Ring droid, You Tube, Terminal Emulator,Voice, Voice Dialer, Epic Blue Facebook, Epic Blue Twitter, Download provider, Dps Manager, App Extractor, Adobe Flash Player, Eclipse Launcher 2, Dev Tools & Spare Parts, Phone Options, & Rotary Lockscreen.

Extra's: Eclipse wallpapers, Epic blue wallpapers, Sound Fix, MIUI ringtones, Alarm tones, Notification tones, Custom ringtones.

Build Prop Tweak: Improved 3G speeds & transfer rates, wifi scan interval, 108 Triumph tweaks, ring delay, Power saving, Image quality raised, Increasd media & streaming performance, Raised quality of images.

Also some of these apps will untheme if you let the playstore automaticlly update your apps, If this happens you can uninstall the app update via Manage apps. :D

[CM7][THEMED] Heavenly Divine v0.1 [ROM] Link: [CM7][THEMED][ROM] Heavenly Divine v2.0.zip

[GAPPS] Heavenly Divine Link: [Gapps] Heavenly Divine.zip

The OC Kernel 1.7.20 Link: TheOCv1.7.20.zip

Thanks goes to the following: Marc 12868, Ziggy46, Mantera, Austrie, Xkape, Versatalite1, Whyzor, & of course the CM7 dev team. If i,ve forgotten anyone let me know & i'll add your name. :cool:

newking12 and AlienLamp like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MediocreBadGuy

MediocreBadGuy Android Enthusiast

Masonic...no thanks

inyourface09 likes this.
  3. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

It's just a name man, but whatever this rom is sick though.

4. Cyta

Cyta Well-Known Member

If my cousin ever saw this on my phone...he would freak out. NOOOO, NOT YOU TOO....lol

5. thebryceee

thebryceee Android Expert

Lol!

6. lowlow5683

lowlow5683 Well-Known Member

what launcher is in your picture is that TSF Shell launcher and where u get that money background is thata custom background

7. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

No it's SPB shell 3D good launcher though. Just some pic off the net I made the default wallpaper.

8. eatsaimin

eatsaimin Well-Known Member

How do you make SPB shell stay active. It keeps saying I have to purchase and also when I hit the home button it reverts back to Default browser :(

9. CMoffset

CMoffset Newbie

Sick *** theme bro. Love it!

10. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

Links are back up:D

11. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

I bought SPB shell 3D, just to be clear to everyone. The rom is themed with the Eclipse Launcher 2, You have to buy SPB for it to authenticate. If you buy the app walk you through how to make it a system app.

agentc13 likes this.
  12. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

thinking of putting this theme on CM9 or AOKP ? Anybody want this theme updated or any of my other themes ?

13. AlienLamp

AlienLamp Newbie

I've just flashed this, and I gotta say I'm in deep love with this ROM. It's fast, responsive, has tons of features, and the tweaks DO make a difference. Thanks man, it is AMAZING. Also, is that specific text font only with that launcher you're using? I think the font looks pretty nice, and I'd love to get it any way I could.

14. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

Glad you like it I've got another version of Heavenly Divine that I've themed beyond belief, if your interested I can upload it for you. It was my daily driver Rom & it's got alot more in it than the version your running. Now about the fonts download Rom toolbox from the playstore & it has tons of different fonts. Is that your talking about ? I'm building a Masterpiece right now it's so damn cool looking I'm still impressesd with the Metallic look I'm creating, it's taking me a little longer on this one as I'm not porting a theme I'm making it from scratch, but the one of a kind icons I'm making are sweet !

15. JokaLo

JokaLo Well-Known Member

I'm interested in this myself

16. AlienLamp

AlienLamp Newbie

I'd definately love a copy of it. Would I just flash over or do the 3 wipes again. Also thanks for the text. Looks a lot better. :)

17. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

Cool I'll give you an update soon probably tomorrow when I get home. Also I'll add the gapps to the Rom so you will not need to flash the gapps with the new version. And yes you do the three wipes.

18. AlienLamp

AlienLamp Newbie

Yay! If you need me I'll be staring at this thread for the next week and a half:D jk.

19. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Android Expert

Sorry man got home a day later I will do the update for today for sure.

20. truss

truss Lurker

thanks for the rom...huge performance improvement.

21. rebel69ization

rebel69ization Well-Known Member

this rom sucks ASS

22. jamesd1085

jamesd1085 Well-Known Member

LMAO...easy killer...the triumph has come a long way since the last time this was even updated!

23. treysmith

treysmith Member

It's OK for beginners.
    I really enjoy Google player.
    Thanks

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews