1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM IDEA] Miui ROM Port to MT.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rukin5197, Sep 8, 2011.

1. rukin5197

rukin5197 Android Enthusiast

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bigvandal

bigvandal Well-Known Member

What would the difference b with the cm7 and without?

3. rukin5197

Well with the cm7 it would be less stable because the cm7 for the Triumph right now is very buggy. But i think it would be easier with cm7

4. bigvandal

oh ok I thought maybe you were going to make your own CM7 version. The one Tickerguy is making dosent really work yet so personally I say go without...

5. punkmaxx

punkmaxx Android Enthusiast

Here's a Start.......Just a start, mind you......but most of the apps DO have miui icons.themed_template.zip
    This will unroot you so you must re-apply gingerbreak root

6. JollyRoger87

JollyRoger87 Android Enthusiast

Are you kidding me, it's been my daily rom now for a while. The only real issue is it locking down with wifi on otherwise it's proven to be very stable and it works very well.

7. bigvandal

Are you kidding me? Even the guy that made it says it's far from a daily runner. No ffc, no GPS, no mms, locks up. Doesn't sound to stable yet. If your just using it to make and get calls then sure but that's the thing I do least on my device.

8. apsterling

apsterling Member

For people who don't use those features it's a terrific rom. Like JollyRoger said, the only problem that bears major fixing is the wifi lockups, otherwise the ROM is perfectly fine.

9. rukin5197

Well thanks for the information. :D I'm going to make it for the current tickerguy's version of CM7 and see how that runs. If good, ill make a version for isaac's and etc. But i don't have the luxury of having a Triumph yet, so i can't test it out. Maybe if i had a tester?

EDIT:
    Also, if maybe somebody could teach me how to add icons to applications? Noob question, i know..

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews