• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thats the same wallpaper i picked. i liked this rom alot... maybe a lil slow,but pretty smooth,snd even seem to be getting decent battery(for a sense rom) scaling "lag free" :cool:

unfortunately,im headed back to cm7 for now,as bluetooth only connects to media audio,not phone. had this same issue with the doubleshot port.

as soon as thats worked out,ill be back :)

Slow?! lol
2011-11-07_04-48-44.png

Done. He added on the bluetooth stack yesterday from the ota build. Lol.

What revision was that, Dev? I had forgotten and, I REALLY need to get that news to Rootz!

Upvote 0
so the current build was from 19 hours ago. does this one have the blue tooth fix? or can we expect another nightly later this evening?

Imo, just SVN it, but Ive been an SVN junkie for a bit. Its just faster/better than having to dl a full on rom every time. However, at the moment everything up to r60 is posted in a downloadable zip on the download server. The bluetooth fix was in r55.

Upvote 0
This version was not good for me. From regular data drops, screwey wireless tether (out of town for training), to just laggy. I wanted to like it. It has some cool features.

You did something wrong if youve got lag or if youve hadd data drops. Cant speak on the tethering.

What radio are you on?

Upvote 0
This isn't my first rodeo. I know how to flash a rom lol.

Irrelevant. No two phones act the same, and one step could be what fixes it. The moment you think youre doing everything right, something MAY change. When you flashed a Froyo rom, you could go right into the ROM and screw around. When GB dropped, you had to start lettin it sit and chill for a minute before futzing with it.

And even still, its never a good thing to rebuff advice you havent tried;-)

Upvote 0
i havent messed with the svn yet,but i did flash the nightly yesterday morning and am happy to report bluetooth is now functionaing as it should.

first i do like this rom. sense 3.5 isnt so bad as sense goes,i kinda like the translucent rosie,and i dig the 5 try app/weather widger :cool:

the ui is slick,and the included wallpaper above rocks :D

i havent wifi tethered with it yet,but i also had occasional data drops. overall it is smooth,yet i still think a lil slow(not referring to quadrant scores) and sometimes not so fluent. to me sense roms always seem this way,and this isnt really any worse than most that ive run(big reason i always wind up back on AOSP)

im also pretty impressed with battery life for a sense rom,seemed better than the 5-6 hours i normally get on sense with my extremely heavy useage.

picked myself up an htc flyer so im a lil distracted with it for a couple days prolly,but ill keep updating this rom and running it for a few days. i liked the origianl infected virus froyo(1.12.605.6 based) rom,and looks like this has got alot of potential to be as quick and as good.

only real issue i noticed was the keyboard is sometimes incorrectly sized and mostly covers up the screen youre trying to reply on. i havent searched the thread,so if theres a fix for that,my apologies i havent seen it yet.

Reactions: bjanow
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones