• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][KINGDOM] Unofficial CM10 for Kingdom Nightlies **8/24/12**

Aosp in general is what I was talking about. Sense would be another topic, how ever I got my replacement Thursday just have to have time to unlock it and play.

Me & my friend "Google" are trying to help by looking for some info or drivers to get some stuff fix in this Rom...but I'm not a Developer so is kinda hard but I'm trying to help :)...I really hope I could find something...& tomorrow if I have time I will start to find, change change some stuff in this Rom and make a few tests...I really wanna help

Upvote 0
I do not yet have an account on 2fastroms.com, so I'll report a bug here.
The touch screen randomly gets jumpy. I noticed this while using my emulators, then used a touch screen test app to confirm. It will be fine for a while, then starts jumping.

I can make it jumpy when I place 3 fingers on the screen, it freaks out till I remove all my fingers. It also randomly starts, even with only one point being used.

(The word s p a z z is censored here? It's synonymous for "freak", as in "freak out". Why is it censored? Lol)

Upvote 0
I would love 4g on this rom and would learn to use log cat a little deeper to test it out and relay feedback on any situation if need be. On another note can't I like back up wimax files and keys and place them myself or something speaking in general of course

I don't think 4G was ever successfully gotten to work by any dev on any device. Speedy builds don't have 4G either...

Also the whole dev team is on hero s phones so it is nearly impossible to get it working without log cats...

Upvote 0
I don't think 4G was ever successfully gotten to work by any dev on any device. Speedy builds don't have 4G either...

Also the whole dev team is on hero s phones so it is nearly impossible to get it working without log cats...

I can only speak for myself, I don't care about the 4g just like to have a non issue or slightly non issue cm10 for boost design
so I say keep up the hard work much appreciated

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones