1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [ROM][KitKat][4.4.2][Flo] CyanogenMod 11 Unofficial Nightly Build [2014-01-04]

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SwoRNLeaDejZ, Jan 4, 2014.

1. SwoRNLeaDejZ

SwoRNLeaDejZ Android Expert
    None

Dec 25, 2012
    Male
    no comment
    ma
    First and foremost, before anything else, THIS IS NOT MY WORK. All credit for this goes to the CyanogenMod Team. Credit link will be included below. I am posting this here to give people with this device easier access to the CM11 nightlies. Current nightly is mostly stable. I will try to update this daily.

Code (Text):
    1. //disclaimer
    2. **by installing this ROM you are voiding your device's warranty. Proceed with caution and at your own risk. The developers of this ROM, nor the author of this post will be held responsible for your mistakes**

[​IMG]

ABOUT CM

CyanogenMod (pronounced sigh-AN-oh-jen-mod), is a customized, aftermarket firmware distribution for several Android devices. Based on the Android Open Source Project, CyanogenMod is designed to increase performance and reliability over Android-based ROMs released by vendors and carriers such as Google, T-Mobile, HTC, etc. CyanogenMod also offers a variety of features & enhancements that are not currently found in these versions of Android.

While this build is heavily optimized, it is also capable of pushing your phone much harder. CyanogenMod and it

Advertisement

2. h0ward

h0ward Newbie
    None

Feb 28, 2014
    Male
    Wisconsin