• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] *LEGENDARY 1.1* [IMAGIKA] Sense 3.5 -THEMED and TwEAked!

alexandroid5

Android Enthusiast
Oct 3, 2011
Duncanville TX
not my work...nice to see Drop and his 3.5 roms back on XDA

WELCOME!!!

Here is a Sense 3.5 Project rom, some will find familiar some wont.

Anyway, give it a shot, let me know what you think!

I will add more to the OP shortly.

417481_402741179787075_407314669_n.jpg

a few thanks and shouts to: vin255764, gruesomewolf, my team...IMAGIKA, aamikam, tommytomatoe, il duce my homie, team 420, ca1ne, RCTeam for the original base.

Thanks to ca1ne for the kernel now used in 1.1 for rerelease

Initial Release Features:

HTC SENSE 3.5 Android 2.3.5
Speed tweaks
init.d support and scripts
A2SD with GUI support
GPU tweaks
Sound enhancements
-Full EQs unlocked
-Beats Audio over external speaker (must enable in tweaks/Random Mods)
-Great Sound!!
•

I'm about to give this ROM a shot on my phone but I have a question why can't sense 3.5 roms run 4G on the evo? Is it a port thing were it doesn't have Wimax or were they built for 4GLTE?

It's a port from the (I may be wrong but I think) HTC Sensation so no 4G/Wimax. Somebody else may offer accurate info but no sense 3.5 ROM has it. I am on Boost so having 4G doesn't matter to me so I like the Sense 3.5 ROMs

Reactions: AndroidSerpent
Upvote 0
The store kept fc on me but I just got the apk from the web and installed it and it worked fine.

It is a really quick, responsive rom. It looked like it was going to be a bit hard on my battery though so I restored mikg for my work day.

Going to go back to it and check it out some more now that battery life is not an issue. Maybe it will settle down if I let it run a bit longer. :)

Upvote 0
The store kept fc on me but I just got the apk from the web and installed it and it worked fine.

It is a really quick, responsive rom. It looked like it was going to be a bit hard on my battery though so I restored mikg for my work day.

Going to go back to it and check it out some more now that battery life is not an issue. Maybe it will settle down if I let it run a bit longer. :)

when i flashed it it worked perfectly, it does use more battery than mikG but that's expected since it is a sense 3.5 rom but the battery lasts me enough to get thru the day with moderate use. so far the most responsive 3.5 rom i have tried

Reactions: dustwun77
Upvote 0
I really like this ROM. I used it today and I have some good and bad info on it. The good is that it is stable and fast. The response and audio playback are one of the best features on the ROM. Battery life is good and I can't complain (I used the kernel that came with it). One of the bugs that I found was that MMS does not work. I tried sending pictures and I keep getting failures. The second bug that I noticed was that Facebook doesn't fully sync and I have some of my contacts with missing pictures, no big deal but I find it weird that it does it on some. Overall, I think it's a good ROM and I'll keep fiddling with my music because beats on this thing is etherial.

Upvote 0
I really like this ROM. I used it today and I have some good and bad info on it. The good is that it is stable and fast. The response and audio playback are one of the best features on the ROM. Battery life is good and I can't complain (I used the kernel that came with it). One of the bugs that I found was that MMS does not work. I tried sending pictures and I keep getting failures. The second bug that I noticed was that Facebook doesn't fully sync and I have some of my contacts with missing pictures, no big deal but I find it weird that it does it on some. Overall, I think it's a good ROM and I'll keep fiddling with my music because beats on this thing is etherial.

this is just the first upload of this rom, updates are on their way to fix that and to add a lot of more awesome features!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones