1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Rom manager and navigation problems on my rooted htc incredible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rmattar23, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Rmattar23

Rmattar23 Member

Sep 3, 2010
    So i recently rooted my incredible and using rom manager i downloaded the skyraider 3.0 rc3 rom. This rom is really nice but the downside to it is that my navigation doesnt work. I search for directions and it stays on the screen saying "searching for gps" or somethin like that. what could i do to fix this without having to get rid of the rom(btw i already tried pulling the battery and techniques like that)

next my sd card seems to have problems now. Whenever i want to download an app on the market, it says theres not enough space and whenever i want to download a rom from rom manager it starts to say download error.

should i completely wipe my sd card and is that a bad idea because isnt the rom and all the root stuff of my phone on the sd card? please!!! help

Advertisement

2. ynnufderf

ynnufderf Member

May 21, 2010
    Backup the card on on your cpu, make a nand backup and find it and save it on your cpu. Did you make a nand backup to start before you flashed Sky-Raider? If you did do a nand restore from recovery. If you did factory wipe, wipe cache and reflash the Sky-Raider ROM.