• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rom Manager Help

mikeygaga11

Lurker
Jun 13, 2010
Hey guys, I'm kind of new to Rooting and Roms but I keep getting the same problem while installing Roms using Rom Manager. I flash and then I install the ROM and everything goes well until the boot up screen. It gets stuck in a loop of the Droid and Droid Eye animation (For over 10 minutes) and I have to restore it. Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong? I am using the Droid with Froyo, rooted using Easy Root.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I'm kind of new to Rooting and Roms but I keep getting the same problem while installing Roms using Rom Manager. I flash and then I install the ROM and everything goes well until the boot up screen. It gets stuck in a loop of the Droid and Droid Eye animation (For over 10 minutes) and I have to restore it. Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong? I am using the Droid with Froyo, rooted using Easy Root.

Thanks in advance.

1 So you have a recovery image
2 made a nandroid
3 downloaded a rom

Did you download a rom from the download section?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones