• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rom Manager Issue

I am a new to this whole rooting thing. I rooted my phone without issue to take advantage of the wireless teather. That works great and now I want to move onto rom upgrades. I downloaded Rom Manager and paid the $$$ for it. After watching the you tube video I used the program to flash clockworkmod recovery which set me at 2.5.0.7 then I selected to download rom and selected rubix focused 1.0. It asked me to select a keyboard type and camera which I did. After downloading it went to the backup current rom and wipe data and cache. At this point the video shows a reboot into the recovery mode where the rom is supposed to install. Instead mine just reboots to it's current config. I then selected the program option to reboot into recovery mode aand it does the same thing. It jsut reboots into it's current config. Where am I going wrong here?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones