1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root ROM manager issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rizzol19, Sep 9, 2010.

1. rizzol19

rizzol19 Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I rooted my dinc a few months ago using unrevoked and then put skyraider 2.5.2 by putting it on my sd card and doing the update.zip. I recently realized I missed a whole bunch of updates for skyraider and when I updated to the newest version 3.1 RC3 update everything went smooth however it was looped at the skyraider and droid boot logos. Did I have to do the previous updates first? I did a factory reset (forgot to do a nandroid backup) and booted up fine and had the newest software on it. However every time I try to add something from ROM manager such as spare parts it gets stuck in the boot logos and does not add what I want. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. dsb9938

dsb9938 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Datacenter Manager
    Edison, NJ
    I would just reflash it. I've had to do that before.

3. rizzol19

rizzol19 Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I apologize but as clarification do you mean reflash the whole thing with unrevoked or just the clockworkmod? I am a little new at this stuff but slowly understanding it all!
    Thanks again!

4. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

just reflash the rom .zip make sure you wipe too

5. rizzol19

rizzol19 Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I just tried reflashing the ROM and to avail it is still locking up in the boot screen. Should I flash an older version on the phone and then try to update from there?

6. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

or just flash a different rom