1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rom Manager/Toolbox Issue. HELP!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by abneri, Aug 15, 2012.

1. abneri

abneri Newbie

Hey everyone. I know I have posed a similar question, but something new is happening to my phone. I had an update in the play store for Rom Manager, I downloaded the update and then immediately my phone shut off and rebooted. It kept doing this several times. And I got an error message about google.framework.gapps has stopped working. When I uninstalled Rom Manager and Rom Toolbox, my phone quit turning off (at least I think it has, it's been 10 minutes and hasn't done it since). However, all the ringtones I put on my SD card are gone, every sound on my phone was set to silent (even though I had the ringer on) and all my settings have been erased. I have not downloaded any themes or done anything on Rom Manager or Toolbox. When the problems were occurring, I noticed in the left corner of the phone next to the signal bars a picture of an sd card with an exclamation mark popped up and then went away. I am rooted, have removed bloatware and have stock ZVA. Can anyone tell me how to fix this without putting Rom anything back on my phone since my phone seems to hate it. I'm sorry for the long post, but I was trying to get all the info out there. Thanks for any help.:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert

Try flashing a clean stock build manually via cwm

3. abneri

abneri Newbie

I freaked out and did a factory restore and that seems to have stopped the problem. I don't know if anyone else has had issues with Rom Manager updates or not, but my phone seems to hate it. Guess there will be no Rom flashing for me.:mad:

4. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert

Um... You don't need Rom manager to flash.... If you'd like i can even skype you through the process of pushing cwm and manually flashing if you'd like. I am secondgenmonkey on skype and mail/talk. Its really very simple and I've done it since the huawei ascend and only had a couple ID10T errors at first.

abneri likes this.

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews