• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] MegaTron 6.2.5

It's awesome to hear great things about this ROM. I've worked with Chev in the past and he's puts together a mean ROM. I've been running CM7 for the longest time but I've decided to go ahead and flash Megatron for the Prevail this weekend.

One things for sure, i already know I'm gonna like it. Guess I'm gonna be running Megatron on my Prevail AND Marquee. Sure wish we had it for the HTC ONE SV. :p:D:p

Upvote 0
It's awesome to hear great things about this ROM. I've worked with Chev in the past and he's puts together a mean ROM. I've been running CM7 for the longest time but I've decided to go ahead and flash Megatron for the Prevail this weekend.

One things for sure, i already know I'm gonna like it. Guess I'm gonna be running Megatron on my Prevail AND Marquee. Sure wish we had it for the HTC ONE SV. :p:D:p

Lol no more Megatron. Have no plans on doing my own ROM anymore. Too much and time consuming. Once you guys that are on the one sv have a cm10.1 tree up and running I'll gladly compile my favorite cm10 based ROM called carbon. http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=737543

Reactions: Mantis74
Upvote 0
Lol no more Megatron. Have no plans on doing my own ROM anymore. Too much and time consuming. Once you guys that are on the one sv have a cm10.1 tree up and running I'll gladly compile my favorite cm10 based ROM called carbon. http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=737543

Sounds good bro. We have a few guys working on it now. The non LTE and European versions are way ahead of the U. S. phones. Unfortunately our phone is partitioned differently than theirs is. Some mods work for our phone but the majority won't. It really bites. Lol

Thankfully we have a few devs over here at AF who've taken on the challenge of developing the SV. It would be nice to see a CM ROM released soon.

I've already seen some of what Mav has done with Carbon. Looks good bro.

Upvote 0
the one sv (k2cl)? is there a thread anywhere on how things are coming along? i got one free recently and have been looking for roms but haven't had much luck for the k2cl. i did unlock it, get cwmr on, supersu and s-off. sense and all this bloat are driving me bonkers though.

Going a little off the thread topic here. Sorry about that Chev. :D

Here's where you need to be looking. If you find another source of some good info for the HTC ONe SV, please send me a PM with the info. Thx

Regular section on Android Forums- HTC One SV - Android Forums

All things root section- One SV - All Things Root - Android Forums

All info on the HTC One SV over at XDA. There's a little help with the U.S. version but the majority is for the European and non-LTE phones.

XDA HTC One SV- http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2368

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones