• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Minimal Triumph v1.0.9 and v1.1 (Final Release)

hi my name is ruamilf and i am a flashaholic, it started with my huawei ascend i did it because everyone else was doing it and because you had to just to get decent performance. now im flashing 3 times a day thanks to my dealers ziggy and mobsterguns, just so i can get the rush of a flash. i started ignoring phone calls deleting texts without reading them.............. i change my kids clothes three times a day just to theme them to my mood!

lol ok downloading now will flash at work during my break. looks good though

Reactions: Mobstergunz
Upvote 0
hi my name is ruamilf and i am a flashaholic, it started with my huawei ascend i did it because everyone else was doing it and because you had to just to get decent performance. Now im flashing 3 times a day thanks to my dealers ziggy and mobsterguns, just so i can get the rush of a flash. I started ignoring phone calls deleting texts without reading them.............. I change my kids clothes three times a day just to theme them to my mood!

Lol ok downloading now will flash at work during my break. Looks good though

lol!! :)

Upvote 0
What exactly happens with the thunderbolt build.prop on this or any other rom using my kernel?

I never use the thunderbolt build.prop so I don't know what kind of issues you all are having.

I can't see what would cause these issues in the kernel. Do my cm7 kernels have these issues with the thunderbolt build.prop?

Oh but nice ROM. You guys are making be look like a fool around here! Lol releasing 3 Roms and some updates and I still ain't even released an update! Need more free time lol!!

Upvote 0
What exactly happens with the thunderbolt build.prop on this or any other rom using my kernel?

I never use the thunderbolt build.prop so I don't know what kind of issues you all are having.

I can't see what would cause these issues in the kernel. Do my cm7 kernels have these issues with the thunderbolt build.prop?

Oh but nice ROM. You guys are making be look like a fool around here! Lol releasing 3 Roms and some updates and I still ain't even released an update! Need more free time lol!!

lol im just glad we got your support! :D and im sure once you update bRom, our roms are gonna end up at the bottom lmao!

and with thunder prop, what happens is the market doesnt recognize that thunder prop is even there. but the games (once downloaded) do recognize it

Upvote 0
lol im just glad we got your support! :D and im sure once you update bRom, our roms are gonna end up at the bottom lmao!

and with thunder prop, what happens is the market doesnt recognize that thunder prop is even there. but the games (once downloaded) do recognize it

This, and are you gonna do the alternative colors for b_rom? I can help :)

Upvote 0
Great rom battery life kinda iffy and ffc doest work with skype but other then that good rom great work

are you sure you enabled the camera in skype? cause this is froyo just themed, and the camera works fine on stock froyo. also, this is a dark theme. it should be better on battery than usual... (it was for me) any chance you can log what's hogging that battery for us please? thanks :D

Upvote 0
And I was just trying to have a skype conversation and the ffc didn't want to work when it actually connects to the person many its from the Sony bravia mod? Or something different or many its just my phone?

To monitor the battery use go system, about phone, battery use. The. When the phone is almost dead take a screenshot and send it to me. It should show what's consuming your battery. And I will test Skype for you tomorrow to see if its just your device or not

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones