1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root [ROM]MIUI.us DefyX 1.10.7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by VoidedSaint, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Vidfreek

Vidfreek Newbie

Anyone having issues with their camera? I've tried the stock camera and probably 3 other camera apps and they all dont work, they load up but as soon as you try and take a picture (on the 3rd party camera apps) it freezes the whole app and I have to force close it. The default camera app loads but you can do a thing, settings button doesnt work, picture button doesnt do anything, the only option I can change is the flash and no pictures ever get taken, not sure whats up with that, I love this rom and dont want to leave it, but I gotta have the camera working very soon

EDIT - nevermind, looks like this a big problem according to that MIUI thread, no camera app works and most cant seem to get it fixed, might have to go to another rom for a little while then :(

Advertisement

2. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

I'm wondering where last week's (and this week's) update went?

With the exception of the Nook Color, it appears nearly everyone else has been updated to 1.10.21.

3. tom108

tom108 Android Expert

last weeks was not compiled as it had only minor changes. DXC is working on getting .21 for us but he was busy with school so we have to wait for him to port it. but he did promise that he would be releasing .21

colchiro likes this.
  4. Camera works fine for me. I also use the Vignette app and it works great.

5. Vidfreek

Vidfreek Newbie

Yeah no luck with that, tried everything I can think of besides redoing everything from scratch, which was what I already did to get to this point, probably gonna try another rom

6. SplicedX

SplicedX Well-Known Member

According to DXC on twitter, expect an update tonight around 11 pm eastern tonight

7. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User