• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a treat; a new Ringtone and i will be included in the Next Update whenever that is :p

shironomi.ogg

Oh and Its done :)

screenshot2013022520590.png

Upvote 0
Mob I think I'll try ur senseless rom soon. Its sad at home where I have WiFi I rather use my toy nexus s 4g with stock kernel that comes with slim 4.1.2 than my dual core overclocked evo . its got to be sense that's slowing the phone down

On the same WiFi evo is lower than my nexus in almost every way .... The nexus is a single core and not even 1 GHz ...

Upvote 0
Is there a way on the lite rom to be able to answer a call when the phone is locked with a pin without entering the pin? I tried Holo Locker, but the best I could do was either bypass the lock altogether or the keypad would appear automatically, but still require a code to unlock. There is a long thread at XDA on Holo Locker which made no sense at all.

Upvote 0
Mob I think I'll try ur senseless rom soon. Its sad at home where I have WiFi I rather use my toy nexus s 4g with stock kernel that comes with slim 4.1.2 than my dual core overclocked evo . its got to be sense that's slowing the phone down

On the same WiFi evo is lower than my nexus in almost every way .... The nexus is a single core and not even 1 GHz ...

Try it you won't be disappointed :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones