• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Mobster Rom HD/Lite - 031513

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're using Google Now and have access to a jellybean device, the Google Now update let's you manually choose your favorite sports teams in options. I added Broncos and Eagles and it carried over to my phone.

I asked Google now the pirate games score and get a card instantly before and during all games. Basically when you ask it anything, it prioritized and remembers your interests.

Same when I look up an event or an address on my Google logged in pc, when I get in my car and card pops up with that location, traffic info, and option to start navigation.

Kinda freaky actually. It pops up at 5:30am and knows I'm going to work.

Not sure if this is any different?

Upvote 0
Hey Jermaine, Do you see those attachments on the thread?

capturegat.png

If you do see them, Does are the kernel attached to the thread for download.

Hey Mobster thanks man, hate to be so green at this but I don't see those links all I see are media fires but when I go to them its like some folders for anthrax shooter and stuff I don't see the new download for the kernal that all you guys have your rim is pretty sweet tho but I would love to have an anthrax kernal so I can experience what you guys are experiencing a totally awesome rom with a kernal to help bring it out correctly.
I apologize sincerely to you Mr. XploPR that thanks should have been directed to you, my sincerest apologies sir. And thank you I have found the attachments you showed me I am overjoyed!!! IT IS ON AND POPPIN NOW!!

Upvote 0
Anyone Instagrammers out there having a problem with uploading pics? I can browse other Instagram posts just fine, but when I select a photo to attach it, after I resize it, it crashes. Happens every time without fail on the latest 2.12. May have to revert back to 2.0.5 if I can't figure it out.....I needs my Instagram! LOL

Upvote 0
Anyone Instagrammers out there having a problem with uploading pics? I can browse other Instagram posts just fine, but when I select a photo to attach it, after I resize it, it crashes. Happens every time without fail on the latest 2.12. May have to revert back to 2.0.5 if I can't figure it out.....I needs my Instagram! LOL

Lmao 1 mintue apart I need mine too!

Upvote 0
It happend to me today, when i tried to edit a picture on instragram, the app froze, had to pull the battery out, after i rebooted it work fine.

Upvote 0

Same here, specifically when using the little "sun" icon to brighten the pic on top. Happened with the last version before this too. Also tried flashing Anthrax over it to see if that would fix it but no luck.

Upvote 0
Only User Apps...you never.....EVER want to restore System Data :)

Holy Crap now I know lol I don't know half of what and what not to do I'll be sure to pay close attention to the forums btw why shouldn't you restore sys data? And how can I save my settings and appa so I don't have to do them manually even tho I have TB? My memory is really low I have a 32gb SD card and about 1.32 free but I don't really have a lottastuff on it. Professional noob.
Sorry to hear bout your instagram I also use instagram but I'm OK without it right now this rom is really sweet with the anthrax kernal but you guys might be used to this type of performance.

Upvote 0
Holy Crap now I know lol I don't know half of what and what not to do I'll be sure to pay close attention to the forums btw why shouldn't you restore sys data? And how can I save my settings and appa so I don't have to do them manually even tho I have TB? My memory is really low I have a 32gb SD card and about 1.32 free but I don't really have a lottastuff on it. Professional noob.
Sorry to hear bout your instagram I also use instagram but I'm OK without it right now this rom is really sweet with the anthrax kernal but you guys might be used to this type of performance.

Installing this Rom will clean some of the useless files Android dumps on your SD Card should help a bit and don't worry it won't touch anything important

Reactions: jermaine76
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones