• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] More PB&J... | Droid Incredible

do you think this is a good rom to start with? I just rooted yesterday and aftersome more practice was going to install the OTA and possibily this rom tonight

I only rooted a few days ago, this is the second ROM I installed after the leaked OTA/2.2/Sense version. This is much better. Market works correctly, less bloat, less bugs, LauncherPro is OK - I'd like to try the stock one though.

Upvote 0
Derp.
derp.jpg

Upvote 0
De derp.
derp2.jpg

Anyone else getting weird problems with the lock screen? (sliders missing.. sliders facing the wrong way) They still work properly so it's not a biggie.. just an eyesore.

I've had this twice with this ROM actually. One time the sliders wouldn't work, the other time they worked just didn't show up like the picture. Had to pull the battery when they wouldn't work.

Upvote 0
Hey adrynalyne, this is probably my favorite out of your roms, and I was wondering if the kingxkernel would work with it. I know it said only sense roms but people are getting good results with vanilla it seems like. thanks, let me know

I've been running king's kernel @ 1.19Ghz since yesterday and this ROM (thanks adrynalyne, its my favorite too) with zero problems. 1501 in Quadrant.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones