1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [rom] " [ nano ] "

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by killcmd, Jan 26, 2014.

1. killcmd

killcmd Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 22, 2012
    Male
    IT Consultant
    New Jersey
    It seems like there were a plethora of problems with my last few builds, a lot of which were gremlins. I took the build apart, rebuilt and apart again. Could seem to figure out a solution, so I started again. Same goal in mind when I started the last one, make a unique experience and do it well.

Now we're at the [ Nano ] Build, which I started on a whim from my stock base. I polished up the install scripts to ensure a good install each time and it seems to have worked out pretty well. This is less aggressive and much more accommodating for the end user.

Now onto the nitty gritty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download

Advertisement

wanako1, Sepero, aboatright and 5 others like this.
  2. kowatl

kowatl Newbie
    None

Mar 5, 2012
    I will try it rigth nos :p

3. loudurdee

loudurdee Lurker
    None

Sep 14, 2012
    sweet! definitely flashing this asap! i have fixed most of the problems with the Stock78 rom & phone is decent with it, but still randomly crashes... Very excited to see others still using/working on this device. Close to Galaxy S2 specs is gnarly for the price of this thing, just needs a little more attention in the tweak dept.

4. thisguysayswht

None

Jun 5, 2013
    Male
    Awesome to see the development of this phone isn't dead, good work :)

5. loudurdee

loudurdee Lurker
    None

Sep 14, 2012
    Nano is Nice!
    so yea just a follow up to say i did flash this rom and it works great, thx again killcmd!

i haven't exactly antutu'd it but i can say it is running fast & smooth 3 days straight now. =)

6. Spec2nirvash

VIP Member

Jul 19, 2011
    MA
    No screenshots? Oh well. My Premia is decommissioned, but maybe this ROM will help with my lousy audio/video streaming issue? Thanks, KCMD!!

7. Spec2nirvash

VIP Member

Jul 19, 2011
    MA
    ROM looks really nice and I love the boot animation on this one. The pre-loaded app selection on this ROM is kinda to the likes of......social people I guess? LOL... I was really hoping this ROM would help with the random choppy streaming audio problem I've been having with this phone, but no dice. Time to put this thing back under the table leg I was shimming up :D Anyway....

Great work killCMD!!!! It looks great. Love it. Smooth, sweet looking graphics, definitely keeping this on my Premia. I think it's your best work so far :)

Sepero and ronii like this.
  8. aboatright

aboatright Android Expert
    None

Aug 24, 2011
    Male
    Degenerate Droid Development, M.G.D LLC.
    Orlando,FL
    downloading now

9. killcmd

killcmd Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 22, 2012
    Male
    IT Consultant
    New Jersey
    Mine was wonky, actually just bought a One Touch Fierce. Actually bought one, it broke, ordered a replacement and bought a second one that's getting overnighted. That S-Lock junk t-mobile is enforcing on Metro is bull though.

10. greeneyez15o

greeneyez15o Lurker
    None

Sep 2, 2013
    Thanx for the rom, my daughter broke her s3 now shes goin back to this phone until she learns to be responsible

11. Spec2nirvash

VIP Member

Jul 19, 2011
    MA
    I went back to using my Premia a couple of days after my last post here, grew tired of having zero signal at work with TMO network. So, I decided to try running a CPU controller app to try fixing the audio issue I've had with this stupid phone since one month of ownership, even after initially flashing Nano :(

No Frills CPU, 1.512 max, 810 min, performance governor, deadline I/O, applied on boot.

Working perfect. 15 days passed and I've never been happier with this phone. I've tried a CPU controller with other ROMs and had barely a day before problem came back, no matter how data was wiped, ROM flashed, CPU settings etc.

Nano is absolutely, hands down the best fix for a stubborn Premia. Awesome work here, killcmd, can't thank you enough. No need to buy another phone now ;)

Sepero likes this.