• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Nils' Business Sense - Leaked v3.26.605.1 based ROM

I haven't tried this yet but it looks like a nice ROM. I've been using Uncommon Sense and love the lock screen in that ROM (which is lacking in this ROM). However this ROM is based on a whole new kernel and leak so I am tempted to try this out and see if I get better battery life than I do using Uncommon Sense.

Upvote 0
Has anyone tried different Kernals with this rom?? Ive been running it a few days now works great after you add your favorite apps. quadrants run about where the stock rom runs but looking for a kernal with maybe a bit more battery life, but will work for wifi tether and pda.net as i use those quite a bit any ideas anyone ??? also really dont care if its blazing fast just good battery life and works well.. thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones