• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Number Two (#2) v3.0.1 {ZVE}

hi ldrifta, when i flashed the broken and plague kernel over to alpha, 1.2 and 1.3, I began having power on failures, the screen would flash but no image until 5 or 6 attempts till it finally displayed the lockscreen. it also has some lag and a reboot here and there.

brokenout rom by mtm is performing superbly as it is at the moment.

Upvote 0
4c6fd5e6-3b7c-0eea.jpg
I'm looking on the accounts page under settings. I noticed a contacts account that I can't remove. Any reason for this account?

Upvote 0
4c6fd5e6-3b7c-0eea.jpg
I'm looking on the accounts page under settings. I noticed a contacts account that I can't remove. Any reason for this account?
yeah i have no clue.. its one of the new zvd features lol if you flash over a contacts.apk from any previous version that goes away.. but with zvd it is there :D just proving my theaory that zvd has more little updates than people realize.. everyone seems to think it was ONLY for the reboot issue but as you can see there was more too it :D

ps. a little hint.. unless you absolutely need it, i suggest turning location off, battery killer :D

Upvote 0
ldrifta....Is it possible to have the pull up lock screen add on to replace the current one ? I really like that fact that you can access you're music player through it without third party help..just asking..PS you're doing Great work Bro keep it up :)
yes it now is possible thanks to MT, he truely did me a solid with that one!! just gonna theme it up a lil and push a flashable zip for it on OP :D

Reactions: kungfu411
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones