• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Number Two (#2) v3.0.1 {ZVE}

Hey big L, did you check the pm I sent you? ;)
yes i did :D ill try when i have some extra time

as for lockscreen... i cant promise anything, but ill try :D

i suggest purchasing powerAmp music player, totally worth every penny IMO, but i prefer the older version of it, not to fond of the 2.0+ editions.. to much added crap lol v1 is perfect for me always keep a copy on my sd ;)

Upvote 0
yes i did :D ill try when i have some extra time

as for lockscreen... i cant promise anything, but ill try :D

i suggest purchasing powerAmp music player, totally worth every penny IMO, but i prefer the older version of it, not to fond of the 2.0+ editions.. to much added crap lol v1 is perfect for me always keep a copy on my sd ;)

Its the best

Upvote 0
you should bring in #2 rom on the s3 cause we need a stock deoxed rom lol and we know tht ur #2 rom worked very well for the esteem lol
you guys dont have stock de-odex? damn... thought the s3 would surely have one by now lol, i kinda have my hands tied with the connect, motion & lucid atm.. but they still have some root bugs to clear up before i can offer much lol.. wish i had a device to test on for those guys!! devices seem very promising!!, but ill see what i can do :D

Reactions: Nyrickan
Upvote 0
you guys dont have stock de-odex? damn... thought the s3 would surely have one by now lol, i kinda have my hands tied with the connect, motion & lucid atm.. but they still have some root bugs to clear up before i can offer much lol.. wish i had a device to test on for those guys!! devices seem very promising!!, but ill see what i can do :D
nope lol pg is the only one trying but cant get it to boot lol and dam really for the motion i thought they didnt have custom rom?

Upvote 0
nope lol pg is the only one trying but cant get it to boot lol and dam really for the motion i thought they didnt have custom rom?

Yes sir, motion have rom. Its stock deodexed and zip aligned. I have had it on my SD and LT for a couple days now.
Can we guess what dovers been f*+in wit?

Duh... didn't notice u just said all that JC

Upvote 0
I've been having an issue with not being able to access Mobile Networks from Settings > Wireless > Mobile Networks for the past few months. Every time I try to access it, to toggle data on/off, it crashes and gives me a "Sorry! The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Needless to say, trying again does not fix the issue. But now, today, the phone has been freezing on that error screen. I've had to remove the battery to be able to restart the phone.

Anyone else having this issue? Anyone have a solution?

I posted this problem here, hoping I wont have to start a new thread, because I've only used #2 for the past several months.

ZVD - 2.6.2 (but has been happening since 2.4) - Dover's sangwhich theme. Also happened with Fuzzy's JB theme and Shiny's Cyan theme.

Thanks.

SOunds like the themes are the issue...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones