1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM] Number Two (#2) v3.0.1 {ZVE}

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LDrifta, Apr 11, 2012.

1. jlm88

jlm88 Lurker

where is the version of this for zvc? also can someone guide me to a link for other kernels as well im learning about the kernels after such a long time just put on black plague and want to check out the other ones so if someone can tell me all the ones made for my lg esteem phone be very much appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

I think zvc is no longer supported by this rom.
    Here is a link to all roms, kernals, mods, guides, and addons.
    http://androidforums.com/esteem-all-things-root/460450-lg-esteem-all-things-root-guide.html

gbiggie likes this.
  3. jahunt78

jahunt78 Well-Known Member

If I want to use a theme over this Rom like beast candy I just need to make sure all the build props are the same to not run into problems right?

4. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger

no.. most of the themes are "old" and not up to date with latest framework changes etc so would be a lot of problems LOL sorry man

5. jahunt78

Hmm I may look into it if I'm able to wrap my head around things side note just cause I wanted to push the Rom to lag I installed the full go phone apps contacts sms and launcher and still smooth

6. bumps236

bumps236 Lurker

It doesn't do it with any other (non 2.0) Rom, I've seen another post about this problem a few months back. Now I've switched to another Rom but the micro hdmi does not work. I love the custom roms and this one's the best and I know other people have experience this problem.

7. travioso

travioso Android Expert

If i'm not mistaken, think i remember someone else having problems with this and they ended up putting the overclock kernel in and oc'n a bit to run sirius smoothly..

8. LDrifta

in the latest editions i removed most if not all tweaks in build.prop and init.d that alter any serious system management or lower values of certain things etc.. so if i were to gues.. i would first suggest setting the vmheapsize to something larger, rom's default is 48m but Metro stock default is 96m, if that dont work than maybe try another kernel, my 2 versions of speed have a minfree adjustment so try the stock/root kernel provided in speed kernel thread :D

i appologize for your sirius issue (see what i did there?? lol) but im affraid i dont know what exactly could be causing this unless it's a MOD patched into the rom itself :/

9. bumps236

bumps236 Lurker

I'll give it a try, thank you so much you are the man I appreciate all of your help!

10. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Yes that is correct and it was me if it dont work just change the kernel I did and it worked perfect

11. reilus

reilus Android Enthusiast

Will you continue to post the ROM here? I have trouble doing anything with ROM Manager. CWM doesn't install properly and the ROMs never work on my other devices. I don't like it.

12. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

13. LDrifta

Mexjoker likes this.
  14. LDrifta

of coarse i will this is my home away from home, your inbox is full btw ;)

15. Mexjoker

Alright! Have been using it so far and no lag what so ever :p

16. caguayote

caguayote Member

Can aby body helpme i am using rom toolbox pro to change the cpu to 1.2 ghz but every time i go back to check is like werever settings and not like i set to it thank u guys

17. Mexjoker

Try no frills cpu. See if that makes the adjustments stick.

18. jahunt78

Rom tool box never has stuck great app just not for cpu changes no frills usually sticks

19. sk8rgeek

sk8rgeek Well-Known Member

Diggin this rom for sure. Only problem I had was with the OC speed kernel. Overall I'm glad my esteem works again lol. Ld-icsk is amazing too

20. coryp32504

coryp32504 Newbie

Using 2.7 and love it!!! but noticed that the camera shuts down the phone when tries to flash. Any fix for this? Maybe a new camera.apk for me to try to replae existing? Thanks for any help.

21. Mexjoker

Doesn't shut off when I use it. How about wiping it's cache and data? Should help

22. Chess101

Chess101 Member

Only thing i've noticed on 2.7 is that when you go into airplane mode it cuts off the bluetooth. Anyone else having this problem??

I've wiped and even tried reinstalling the rom still doesnt fix

23. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

Airplane mode cuts all forms of communications. You can re-enable it after you toggled airplane mode if you want to still use it. Also works with WiFi :)

24. sk8rgeek

sk8rgeek Well-Known Member

Sorry but LMAO!!!!

25. elcocho852

elcocho852 Android Enthusiast

Do any of you guys know what version of this rom was the best battery saver??? I remember there was a specific version that lasted me up to 19 hours with light use???

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews