1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

ROM of official 2.1 release?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by iamnid, May 19, 2010.

1. iamnid

iamnid Member

Nov 16, 2009
    I've been rooted for months now and am currently using the Damageless ROM. I'm looking to flash just the basic, official Sprint 2.1 build. I want to stay rooted though so I can install wireless tether and delete the Sprint programs. Anyone know of such a ROM? Yes, i realize Fresh and Damageless have good ROMs and yes, I realize the official 2.1 only just came out. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Student/Engineer
    Minnesota
    Give it a day or two, someone will make one (if it's not out there already)

3. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Florida
    +1 Yeah! I think this is what I would like as well....stock 2.1, with the ability to remove the Sprint bloatware.

4. apollomaker

apollomaker Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Retired EE, High Tech Marketing
    Northern California
    Good Morning -- well given that the RUU release has the same ROM number as the leak that Flipz (et al) built his Fresh 2.1/2.1.1, you already have one !!! ;) ---

Having said that, Flipz is getting married (congrats!) soon so he will be distracted for a while with a wedding and a honeymoon so we may have to wait a while for his first upside ROM over what we have now.

Hey, I am doing great and having fun with the Fresh 2.1 ROM -- great for the time being.

:D

5. iamnid

iamnid Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Thanks. I'm running the Rom of the last leak, which is apparently the same as the official release. Got it from the XDA site. I think it was called "sprintupdate2.zip" works great. Just what i was looking for.

Tags: