1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM]Official PACman All-in-1 ROM

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ocnbrze, Dec 9, 2012.

1. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

yeah i agree.....though i still have not flashed anything else yet. i have like 4 or 5 roms downloaded, but work, shopping, and family keeps getting in the way. LOL

Advertisement

2. davvy1856

davvy1856 Member

Jamie emailed me (awhile ago) with a DB link of a wallet apk which I'll share with his permission. Here's what he wrote:

"You will have to use a root explorer to install it to system/app then set permissions to match the other system apps (I did rwrr) and reboot. Make sure you uninstalled the market app first and wiped cache/dalvik"

I haven't used the app yet to test but install and setup have gone great.

3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

after playing with badseed I decided to come back this ROM is just that solid

NaterTots and ocnbrze like this.
  4. ocnbrze

lol i know what you mean....i just restored back to this rom as well......i'm still waiting for the next update.

5. ocnbrze

so the new update is here!!!!!

6. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

doing a nand backup now and getting ready to install this puppy :D

7. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

running this fairy heavy today and i'm still at 40% battery after 12hours Already added my mods to it and all i can say is

Sweet

dustwun77 and ocnbrze like this.
  8. ocnbrze

is that the stock kernel? I'm rocking the komodo kernel as we speak. let's see how it plays out in the wild.

9. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

yes stock kernel

at moment down to 30 percent with a little bit more use but not near as heavy as today.

10. ocnbrze

well so far with the latest pacman and komodo kernel combo, i'm at 8 hrs with 61%. but that is with heavy useage so far and i'm overclocked 1809!!!!!

11. ocnbrze

ok i have pacman fever!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

12. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

That good, huh? :)

13. ocnbrze

yes....it is that good:smokingsomb::D

dustwun77 likes this.
  14. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

I concure

ocnbrze and dustwun77 like this.
  15. knickstar90

knickstar90 Newbie

Does anyone know what the difference between this ROM and Jellybam is?

16. ocnbrze

i have yet to flash this.....might have to try it out. but it does seem very similar. but i really like team lotk and jamie. they do great stuff.

but i think i will give jellybam a try as well.

knickstar90 likes this.
  17. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Better development, Better Looking, Better Running, and just more solid execution then Jellybam.

18. ThreeFaces

ThreeFaces Member

Hands down my favorite DD ROM for the LTE...alas, the "environment" at XDA seems to have changed quite a bit since the Windows Mobile days and it appears this thread was shutdown a few hours ago following some...stuff.

Bummer city - Jamie was clearly a great dude and had put together a fine ROM with zero issues. Hope things smooth out.

This is why we can't have nice things!! :)
    --Three

19. ocnbrze

DAMN!!!!!!

yeah i sort of watched it happen last night. it started over in the og evo's deck reloaded thread and progressed to the pacman rom.....:(:(:(:(:(

it was kind of silly though.......i hate xda's drama queens to be honest with you.

20. ThreeFaces

ThreeFaces Member

Yea, I watched it progress into "awesome". There was some drama back in the Windows Mobile days, but not on the level I've seen lately. Premium bummer. All said, I applaud the community environment you dudes have going on here.

Looks like I'm in the market for a new DD.

Rxpert83 and ocnbrze like this.
  21. ocnbrze

well jamieg71 is actually a member of AF as well. so i pm'd him giving him some mad props and an offer to continue with pacman over here on AF........so we will see.

ThreeFaces and NaterTots like this.
  22. ThreeFaces

ThreeFaces Member

Yea, that'd be awesome. I mean, he's super dedicated to his work, which is admirable. Fully active in his thread, and put up solid stuff. I was confident I'd found a dev I could roll with.

We shall see indeed. :D

23. ocnbrze

yeah i just started following him on twitter and he just tweeted earlier toady that he" acted of character on XDA." He goes on to apologize to everyone and that he will be taking a break........

so looks like as of right now that this rom is done for:(

in his earlier post on the xda thread he mentioned that one of their projects they were working on evo 4g lte was a vesrion of deck's reloaded. we might see something like that in the near future........i'm hoping at least.

argedion and NaterTots like this.
  24. ocnbrze

ok so looks like jamieg71 is making amends for whatever he has done. and it looks like we may get more out of the pacman rom as soon as everything gets squared away with the admins for xda.

original post:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37100847&postcount=5457

jamieG71 likes this.
  25. ThreeFaces

ThreeFaces Member

Nice! Hopefully the admins see it fit to put things back in order. Eh, if it doesn't work out it might be nice to see some solid devs making a home elsewhere, with a little less noise.

ocnbrze likes this.