• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 1.13.651.1 | ICS 4.0.3 | v1.0 | Updated *6/15/12*

I am not clear at all on this, Mount this or that, in the TWRP recovery.

One of you really smart people, if you get time, could you sort of put together a primer?

I THINK I looked at the TWRP recovery site and didn't see one either. I guess they assume we are ll as smart as they are... :p

I am wondering what to mount and when, and if I have to put it back the way it was, or can I have them all mounted or what the heck...

Upvote 0
I am not clear at all on this, Mount this or that, in the TWRP recovery.

One of you really smart people, if you get time, could you sort of put together a primer?

I THINK I looked at the TWRP recovery site and didn't see one either. I guess they assume we are ll as smart as they are... :p

I am wondering what to mount and when, and if I have to put it back the way it was, or can I have them all mounted or what the heck...

I know to access your external sd card in twrp recovery you have to mount sd card. Then go up until you see sd card 2. Aside from that I know I've safely flashed new roms with all of them mounted and with none.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info!

I have been using that Airdroid app I heard of in here, think it was Argedion who I read touting it.

If you are on wifi it'll do the job, and, funny thing, I got some texts while I was uploading a rom to the phone, and they popped up on the pc screen with the contact photo and everything. Was really handy!

I like having more nands than is generally suggested, but I can't believe how much space they eat up. On the other hand, I can't believe how quickly they are made or restored Either!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones