• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][PORT][ALPHA] MIUIv4 ICS Port | Weekly Update: 2.6.1 | Version: 0.9.0

Austrie, I'm just wondering how hard it would be to implement some kind of option to make it so the lock button has to be double tapped for the screen to wake up? I continue to unlock my phone from my pocket it seems.

You might have a look at alt lock themes for MIUI - there are hundreds to chose from if the GB ones work on ICS build. Some in the forum will be labled V4 and up I think. I think I recall seeing a few double tap options - and you can request someone make one if there isn't one to your liking. If you're familiar with xml code, MIUI locks are pretty fun/not hard to make :)

Reactions: Grumpy Zombie
Upvote 0
I get this in the notification bar periodically. Everything else works fine though, so far.

EEBz6.png

Upvote 0
I recently did a clean install of your most current rom, and I have a bug. whenever I try to sync my contacts with google it force quits, saying google.process.gapps has stopped. Is anyone else having this problem?

Have you also tried to import from local and maximum only 80 contacts?
I just curious because my miuiv4 2.6.8 port for X6 also has the same problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones