• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][PORT][FINAL] MIUI 1.11.25-Triumph | 113011-2 (GB 2.3.7 based)

Just a noob miui question. If you fdelete an app from the homescreen how do you get it back on there? I noticed there isn't an app drawer lol. Thanks in advance.

You don't. If you delete it from the homescreen, then you deleted it. You need to reinstall the app.

Isaac posted this and it tells you some of that stuff. Read up on it, it would probably help you.

Reactions: godbilla
Upvote 0
What's better I don't have to install a lot of what I usually would install (better file manager, etc.). I have yet to have a wifi lockup. It would be great if you or someone else could make an overclock option I would love to learn if someone could send or direct me to a tutorial. This work is on par with getting CM7 booted Isaac, great work!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones