• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom][Port] LeWa OS Beta

321bdb90-ecaa-de15.jpg

I like these Smileys :)

Upvote 0
Had anyone figured out how to stop that 9230 text?

I just used titanium backup and froze that app.

This thing runs great. I've been using it for everything today and can't find anything wrong with it.

bluetooth, wireless tether, texting, phone calls, music, browsing internet, games.
It's doing it all.

I'm going out for a drive and I'll test the gps navigation here in a minute.

Update: I did have trouble getting a GPS signal. I pulled over and edited that GPS.configuration file (from north America changed to us) & rebooted. It worked after that

Upvote 0
>.< I keep having to select Boost as well. Originally I got that 9302 text error as well but for some weirdo reason it just went away. I haven't experienced a problem with the GPS actually. I'll try out Navigation next time I'm in the car and see if it has issues pinpointing. Other then that this is a great mod! Can't wait for it to get streamlined.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones