• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][RC][4.4.4] Tesla Rom 12/22/2014

I think maybe something is still wrong with the servers... I got it to download no problem, but it hangs on install. I forgot to get a recovery log so please forgive/excuse my wording, it said something like this, :failed to mount dev block platform msm.sdcc1 by name /userdata ; device or resource busy. After that happened, I pulled the battery, manually booted to recovery, flashed back to twrp, then when rebooting to recovery CWM claimed I did not have root, asked if I wanted to install root, I selected "No", it rebooted to twrp without issue and I was able to restore a backup. I'll try flashing everything again, and if it happens again I'll be sure to get a log for you. (Sorry I forgot to pull one...) Has anyone else experienced this btw? (Maybe I was being impatient?) I got almost the same exact error trying to flash it with TWRP too.

Upvote 0
I think maybe something is still wrong with the servers... I got it to download no problem, but it hangs on install. I forgot to get a recovery log so please forgive/excuse my wording, it said something like this, :failed to mount dev block platform msm.sdcc1 by name /userdata ; device or resource busy. After that happened, I pulled the battery, manually booted to recovery, flashed back to twrp, then when rebooting to recovery CWM claimed I did not have root, asked if I wanted to install root, I selected "No", it rebooted to twrp without issue and I was able to restore a backup. I'll try flashing everything again, and if it happens again I'll be sure to get a log for you. (Sorry I forgot to pull one...) Has anyone else experienced this btw? (Maybe I was being impatient?) I got almost the same exact error trying to flash it with TWRP too.
That's normal. Just wait for it to finish.

Upvote 0
I had no problems. Only when download with peers I did with out peers. No problems

Upvote 0

Yup, you were just being a little impatient ;-)

Reactions: modhatter6811
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones