• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Re-Stock - Triumph Stock Re-Imagined & Verbatim Editions v5 (2.3.7 Gingerbread) 07/16/2012

I think you are correct, lol Was thinking that going over the outline with a darker black could maybe help. Easier to understand after looking at the images, could just be there is not much that can be done. I personally had not noticed until pointed out. Woundering if weather or not the red wallpaper is used makes a difference. Was after using the darker red wallpapper that I thought the red would look better.
like the rom but please make the transprent when pulling down the notifacation..sory and this is my suggest...:)

Upvote 0
like the rom but please make the transprent when pulling down the notifacation..sory and this is my suggest...:)

Sorry having a hard time understanding the suggestion. Really because for a few versions the Statusbar Pull down had been transparent so am just not sure if you were asking for it to go back to being transparent or you tried the Rom at a time it was transparent and had wished that it was solid. I personally like it solid and went back to a solid pull down because its solid in the Stock Rom but have no problem going back to the transparent pull down if it

Upvote 0
I think you are correct, lol Was thinking that going over the outline with a darker black could maybe help. Easier to understand after looking at the images, could just be there is not much that can be done. I personally had not noticed until pointed out. Woundering if weather or not the red wallpaper is used makes a difference. Was after using the darker red wallpapper that I thought the red would look better.

its ok if youv ever used the Dark Minimalist rom and every paid atiencion to...alot of things they have veeery jagged edges like it sorta looks pixieladed its so jagged lmao but no i was looking at the stock battery image and it seems pretty similar mabey its beacuse i havent seen stock triumph in so long i just forgot lol

Reactions: Chairshot215
Upvote 0
Sorry having a hard time understanding the suggestion. Really because for a few versions the Statusbar Pull down had been transparent so am just not sure if you were asking for it to go back to being transparent or you tried the Rom at a time it was transparent and had wished that it was solid. I personally like it solid and went back to a solid pull down because its solid in the Stock Rom but have no problem going back to the transparent pull down if it

Upvote 0

lol.....-___- but in all seriousness its such a small thing it really dosent matter at all so i ouldnt worry about it at all oooh and sens you were saying how you want the rom to be stock as possible the default unlock to answear the phone is a ring and im not sure but i think the unlock to answear the phone is the same as the lockscreen no?

Upvote 0
lol.....-___- but in all seriousness its such a small thing it really dosent matter at all so i ouldnt worry about it at all oooh and sens you were saying how you want the rom to be stock as possible the default unlock to answear the phone is a ring and im not sure but i think the unlock to answear the phone is the same as the lockscreen no?

Unfortunately I have not yet been able to set the incoming call style for Sliding Tabs. Can still be done manually in the advanced settings for Lockscreen. Was able to set Tabs up as the default non-incoming call style but am still having some difficulties with incoming call style. Decided last weekend to take a break on the lockscreen and get a few other tasks completed and then come back to the incoming call style with a fresh perspective. When I started the project I thought I would just need to change a value somewhere in the code but the rings seem to be pretty heavily integrated into a few different areas. Otherwise I have spent the week consolidating everything into the latest source. That doesn

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I have not yet been able to set the incoming call style for Sliding Tabs. Can still be done manually in the advanced settings for Lockscreen. Was able to set Tabs up as the default non-incoming call style but am still having some difficulties with incoming call style. Decided last weekend to take a break on the lockscreen and get a few other tasks completed and then come back to the incoming call style with a fresh perspective. When I started the project I thought I would just need to change a value somewhere in the code but the rings seem to be pretty heavily integrated into a few different areas. Otherwise I have spent the week consolidating everything into the latest source. That doesn

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
to change the sliding tab calling is on framework need to recompli and edit i dont the line...lol

Have spent about 30 or 40 hours of my life looking for a line to edit, if it was only that easy. Otherwise if anyone thinks they can figure it out I would be willing to fly ware ever it is you live and mow your lawn why pulling you behind on a rickshaw why you sip a martini. Otherwise I'm sure ill figure it out eventually.

Lockscreen files

Lockscreen Files.zip

Upvote 0
Well, gave up eating and sleeping the last few days and am about finished rebuilding the Rom using the latest CM7 source and will update either tonight or tomorrow depending on a few things like how interesting Raw is tonight. Also now that I’m building entirely from Source will probably release 2 versions, one with the red coloring and a second using all untouched Stock images. Should not be that hard compared to previous version that would have required decompiling and recompiling every APK with the original green colored images. With that said I also took the opportunity to give each image with red coloring a once over as I moved them into the new source.

Edit: Sorry will most likely update tonight. Was trying not to use a theme but there are some images from Stock that will just not decompile correctly. Really it’s just the images for the Statusbar pulldown, Sliding Tab & the bottom buttons for the Dialer Interface. I had figured out a way of swapping the images why they had still been compiled but can’t build from source using a an image that has not been decompiled. So for now I am still going to include a pre-built theme in the new version that will set these few images without needing to mess with the individual apps. I did kind of the same thing in the old version. If anyone has deleted the Restock-res.apk in the system/app directory you would notice that only a handful of images will change.

Also, upgraded the Beats port to 5.1 and it sounds awesome.

Reactions: droopies
Upvote 0
OK 3.0 is now up, looks like I missed coloring one image when checking battery usage under about phone in the settings menu. Has been fixed for next time. Should have an unedited pure Stock version with original coloring and wallpaper together hopefully by Friday night at the latest as I would like to get back to figuring out the In-call Lockscreen style default, start working on Starship Triumph and would like to get my Github up and running also. If anyone has a spare Delorean and 1.21 gigawatts of electricity they could spare hit me up.

Edit: Ok how long have I been oblivious to there being a like button?

Upvote 0
OK 3.0 is now up, looks like I missed coloring one image when checking battery usage under about phone in the settings menu. Has been fixed for next time. Should have an unedited pure Stock version with original coloring and wallpaper together hopefully by Friday night at the latest as I would like to get back to figuring out the In-call Lockscreen style default, start working on Starship Triumph and would like to get my Github up and running also. If anyone has a spare Delorean and 1.21 gigawatts of electricity they could spare hit me up.

Edit: Ok how long have I been oblivious to there being a like button?
this is base stock rom or cm7..confiuse and sory for ask like the nood just to know..:)

Upvote 0
this is base stock rom or cm7..confiuse and sory for ask like the nood just to know..:)

Not a problem, this is a Tweaked out CM7 based Rom set up to look as much like the Stock Rom as I possibly could make it. Basically I decompiled the Triumph Stock Rom to get all the images inside and used them in building CM7. The only editing I have done to the original Stock images is that I changed any system green coloring to Red to give it some originality. I did not touch the Android character or any instance that the green color actually symbolized something like how outgoing call is green and missed is red. In these instances I left the green coloring. Will soon have an unedited version for those who do not like the red. Is also tweaked in that I changed a bunch of stuff like image display quality, buffer sizes, app priority's, some forced HW acceleration and a few things to try and save some battery life so I would not actually say it is vanilla CM7 either.

Upvote 0
Uploading 3.1 with a modified Beats Audio Play Store App. For two reasons really, the notification icon Matches the theme and second I have heard the Market version does not play well with Beats 5.1. I can verify this version installed as a system app has no issues with Beats 5.1 and want to be sure no one has any problems.

Edit: would recommend un-installin Play Music if installed from Market before upgrading.

Reactions: scgdavis
Upvote 0
just gave the command " . build/envsetup.sh && brunch triumph -j16" and have my fingers crossed that in about 2 & 1/2 hours there will be a Verbatim Edition. It will use all unedited Stock images & Wallpaper. Have also made a few changes and added a few Tweaks in the process. Had wanted to learn git hub before hand so I could do the additions for multiple versions of the Rom more easily but after a bit of late night frustration I ended up just working on the Verbatim Edition. Will update the Re-Imagined Edition with the other Verbatim changes shortly. After this I will take one last shot at setting the remaining CM Defaults that have not yet been set and then I think I will put a stamp on this project and move on to other things.

Edit: OK, Verbatim Edition is up. Did not want to say anything until 100% I could work out any bugs but Verbatim includes Mobsters Sony Bravia & Xload Engine's. Re-Stock is built without DSP or its dependency files like lib's so things are working together very nice and audio sounds awesome with the Beats 5.1 Port & Xload Engine. Used to keep my Volume maxed out, now its about mid range. Am interested in what others thinks. Also give jarjar124 thanks for pushing the idea. Otherwise I have a few other things going on in life I guess I should get around too but will also update the red or "Re-Imagined" Versions with the Bravia & Xload Engine's at some time tomorrow. Just don’t try and Flash Mobster’s Tweaks in the meantime, you will not be a happy camper, sets the CM7 G60 build.prop and there are a few conflicts of interest using his build.prop with this Rom. Anyone using Re-Imagined 3.1 should be able to flash Verbatim without any issues until Re-Imagined 4.0 with the Engine has been posted. Just back up your current Rom as usual. Even I am now starting to get confused with all the different Versions of the Rom.lol

Reactions: jarjar124
Upvote 0
differences between verbatim and restock?
xloud/bravia and original colors(and vm bloatware) anything else?

That about covers it, testing the red color with the xloud/bravia just to be sure and should be up soon. Otherwise they are the same. Was going to give a choice on the VM Bloat for Verbatim but decided that maintaining 4 versions of the same Rom is a bit time consuming.

Edit: All versions have now been updated with Mobster's Xloud & Bravia Engine's.

Upvote 0
this rom is underlooked too much. this is a great rom with great potential. its currently my daily. its a great rom and the beats audio makes it even worth while. power amp does work with this rom with beats audio 5.1. tested by me. I'm currently testing the newest beats audio (060212) and it sounds great. however some files on that zip is not compatible so I'm currently testing which files is and which isn't.

Upvote 0
this rom is underlooked too much. this is a great rom with great potential. its currently my daily. its a great rom and the beats audio makes it even worth while. power amp does work with this rom with beats audio 5.1. tested by me. I'm currently testing the newest beats audio (060212) and it sounds great. however some files on that zip is not compatible so I'm currently testing which files is and which isn't.

Thanks, I am very pleased in how the Rom performs and can at least tell from the download history and that its not on page 6 that there are at least a few fans out there. Overall at this point though it can be overlooked all day as far as I'm concerned. I'm honestly just having fun doing it.

Upvote 0
Uh oh. I just upgraded to 4.2 Lite and bluetooth audio won't synch. It connects to my car stereo because it will make and receive phone calls perfectly but it will not connect and stream media to it. I made sure that phone audio and media audio were checked. It does connect almost immediately to my stereo, but only phone audio. I've tried rebooting a couple of times....any ideas? I made back up of my 1.5 lite and will have to go back....have to have my Pandora to and from work!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones