1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM] rEVOLTEd | VER 0.5.1 | RLS 12.21.12 | 3.15 OTA | AROMA | MODS | FLASH THIS NOW

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by argedion, Dec 23, 2012.

1. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

This is not my so check it out here is the XDA Link;

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2047766

rEVOLTEd
    Revolt against having a stock EVO LTE

Introduction
    I present the new ROM from Team Swag: rEVOLTEd! The purpose of this ROM is to stick to the stock base while swaggin' the hell out of it. Expect greatness out of this ROM like you experienced on your EVO 3D with SOS M and EVO 4G with SOS+.

Current Team: swagstr, ssojyeti2, PuRE IVIonztah, grayn0de and assistance from ca1ne

The Base
    Code:
    Based off of 3.15.651.16 | Thanks Sprint, HTC, -viperboy-
    Deodexed - an option to Odex your ROM will be coming soon ;) | Thanks -viperboy-
    Most .apks have been decompressed, pngout and zipaligned for maximum performance | Thanks tommytomatoe for Android Utility
    This means this ROM has the most OPTIMIZED base around
    AROMA Installer and Modules combine for a one of a kind installation and upgrading experience
    The Goods
    Code:
    Landscape Rosie with Context Menu | Thanks nitsuj17
    Buttons Remapped: Long-press Back = Kill App (Coming soon), Half-press Camera = Search; Screen off - Volume Keys = Skip Tracks, Camera = Screen Wake | Thanks one_love_420
    Sweet Blackout Lock Screen with ring in the bottom right | Thanks Team Blackout
    Roam Only option added | Thanks mikeyxda
    Advanced Power Menu | Thanks one_love_420 and nitsuj17
    Status Bar tweaked: Percentage Battery, USB Debugging, Power Saver and GPS Icons removed, 3G/1X Icon fixed | Thanks O.M.J., nitsuj17, and SteelH
    AOSP Recent Apps | Thanks SteelH
    Exchange Security disabled | Thanks Socrguru
    Added HTC Notes | Thanks Rydah805
    Camcorder FC fixed and Camera Shutter removed | Thanks Flex360 and Rydah805
    Google Wallet fixed | Thanks mikeyxda
    Persistent ADB | Thanks one_love_420
    More Mods and More Options coming with the next release!!!
    Big Thanks to O.M.J. for putting a lot of these mods in one place!
    On the Horizon
    VX - A separate version that completely removes Sense giving you that Vanilla Experience.
    Modules - ROM size will continue to get smaller as more resources are moved to modules. This means you waste less time downloading and we waste less time uploading.
    What else??? You tell us...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

nice!!!!
    downloading this now.....i'll report back later.

dustwun77 likes this.
  3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Currently running this haven't seen much difference between this and stock. Looks like he has plans to do a lot more

NaterTots and ocnbrze like this.
  4. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

going to give this one a go for at least the long weekend.

dustwun77 likes this.
  5. romanlynch

romanlynch Member

Flashed the VX version the other day and everything is working okay except for 1 thing. When I go to Settings > Personalize it force closes with the message 'Unfortunately, Settings has stopped'. Any ideas on this?

6. ocnbrze

try going into recovery and wipe dalvik cahe and cache....if that does not resolve it then re-wipe dalvik cache and cache and re-flash the rom. this will not delete your data so you do not have to re-set everything again.

if that does not work then re-download the rom and do a full wipe and fllash of the rom.

sometimes it could either be a bad flash or just a bad download.

romanlynch likes this.
  7. romanlynch

romanlynch Member

What do you mean by full wipe? When I flash I factory reset 3x's and wipe cache/dalvik.

8. ocnbrze

well first off when there is an issue the first step of trouble shooting is to only wipe dalvik cache and cache. this usually fixes most issues.

the next step after that, if it does not work, is to then re-wipe dalvik cache and cache and re-flash the rom.....sometimes it could be a bad flash and by doing this you will not loose your data.

and finally if the issue is still there then a full wipe and flash is called for. this means wiping dalvik cache, cache, data(factory reset), and finally system......wiping factory reset works but i think oing system as well does not hurt either........just how i have always done it with the og evo;)

romanlynch likes this.
  9. romanlynch

romanlynch Member

Okay, re downloaded the rom, did a full wipe and still get the same error message. Oh well, I changed my wall paper so I guess thats all that matters lol

HTC EVO 4G LTE Forum

The HTC EVO 4G LTE release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2000mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews