• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Sense 3.6] UltraMatrix ROM | EXT4 | 470MB+ RAM | Fast && Battery | FULL BEATS && FULL LEEDROID

Ah, ok. I am S-ON and use 4EXT, is there an option when I'm in recovery to flash a kernel? I don't use the same option as I do to flash a rom, right? What option would I choose in 4EXT recovery before locating the kernel file on my sd card?

Yeah same as a rom. In 4ext go to "install zip from sd card" then find the kernel.zip and hit install.

Reactions: blh2012
Upvote 0
I just wanted to let everyone know that Austire has not abandoned his ROM. I was able to ge ahold of him and recently a storm knocked out his power and he isn't able to get on his computer to work on the ROM. I will be posting a two links within the next day or two. One will be his ROM unedited and one with the latest Anthrax kernel. I'll keep everyone in the loop if I hear anything else .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones